Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

if we keep jo its because he has tried hard in pre season and scored 4 goals. if craig leaves its because he is disruptive and has run to the papers to moan about our club. if he had any respect for the fans that support him every week he wouldnt do that

bobmcfc said:
if we keep jo its because he has tried hard in pre season and scored 4 goals. if craig leaves its because he is disruptive and has run to the papers to moan about our club. if he had any respect for the fans that support him every week he wouldnt do that

FUCK THE PRESEASON.

Aussie! said:
bobmcfc said:

FUCK THE PRESEASON.

tell craig that then. hes whinging that jo got to play more than him in pre season

i think bobs been very clever here ,at the end of last season bellamy was flirting with the dodgy spiv from WHL,now you can see he`s desperate to stay
Man management they call it,he put it about bellers might not make the 25 then refused to listen to any offers other than the wolfsburg one which wouldn`t have helped any of our rivals
Now he can easily find room in our squad for craig and has a fired up and contrite player on his hands
if it doesn`t work sell him in january ,easy!

It's a fucking shame if you ask me. Along with Tevez I think Bellamy was our best player last season, I do not understand why the fuck Mancini is apparently not picking him for the 25 man squad or why Bellamy is being frozen out like this, it is not fair... nor is there a reason in my opinion for it because he gives his all each and everytime he plays for us.

By the same token I cannot understand why Bellamy would go public with all this, completely unnecessary and certainly did more harm than good in terms of his relationship with Mancini, the club, and also the fans who I believe loved him to bits.

Why does this kind of shit ALWAYS happen at City?

avoidconfusion said:
It's a fucking shame if you ask me. Along with Tevez I think Bellamy was our best player last season, I do not understand why the fuck Mancini is apparently not picking him for the 25 man squad or why Bellamy is being frozen out like this, it is not fair... nor is there a reason in my opinion for it because he gives his all each and everytime he plays for us.

By the same token I cannot understand why Bellamy would go public with all this, completely unnecessary and certainly did more harm than good in terms of his relationship with Mancini, the club, and also the fans who I believe loved him to bits.

Why does this kind of shit ALWAYS happen at City?

This kinda stuff comes part and parcel with ambition and being a big club.

Mancini has not said who is in his 25 man squad. Until he does everything is speculation.

He deserves to be in it but I still cannot see how this 25 man squad is going to help football, just seems stupid.

Stiss said:
This kinda stuff comes part and parcel with ambition and being a big club.

Mancini has not said who is in his 25 man squad. Until he does everything is speculation.

Well obviously Bellamy (and apparently his agent) have been given indications that he won't be part of the 25m squad which I simply cannot comprehend.

Who can seriously be named in the 25man squad when Bellamy is not? Jo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.