Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

fast eddie said:
m27 said:
"Craig, owight son it's Harry 'ere. Roight, I fink you're a triffic little player but I don't want to pay too much for ya *twitch*. So, this is how it is. You do an interview n tell the whole world you want to leave if you're not in the 25 *twitch*. This will ensure you're definitely not in the 25 even if Mancini was considering putting you in. Then I can nip in n steal ya for a pittance just before the deadline is up *twitch*. I'll make sure there's summat in it for all of us , d'ya know what I mean *nudge nudge* *wink wink* *twitch twitch twitch*."

Everton and Villa wouldn't say no. Fulham are an outside bet if he can get a pay off from City and subsidise his wages.

And Liverpool would bite our hand off - Torres - Gerrard - Kuyt - Cole and Reina - not s too shabby team - people need to wake up

Prestwich_Blue said:
mackenzie said:
How can Bellamy be left out of the 25??

If it is because he and Mancini don't get on then that is not a football decision it's a personality one, and that should not be allowed to interfere.
As usual you're one of the few people talking sense Sharon. You don't have to be best buddies with your boss as long as you give your all and can do the job. Similarly a boss should be able to see beyond personalities and recognise their employees' true value.

The fact that Bellamy is a bit gobby and up-front would not have bothered Shankly, Busby, Mercer or Allison for a moment. They'd have recognised his talent and known how to handle him in order to get the best out of him.

I'd expect people on the fringes of the 25 to be putting down a marker as it shows they care. So let's wait and see what happens.

right, just so it's clear, Bellamy is a bit difficult and a bit public and a bit disloyal and a bit etc etc but he wants out and that's down to Mancini not being like Shankly, Busby, Mercer and Allsion - i.e. a good manager.

johnny crossan said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
As usual you're one of the few people talking sense Sharon. You don't have to be best buddies with your boss as long as you give your all and can do the job. Similarly a boss should be able to see beyond personalities and recognise their employees' true value.

The fact that Bellamy is a bit gobby and up-front would not have bothered Shankly, Busby, Mercer or Allison for a moment. They'd have recognised his talent and known how to handle him in order to get the best out of him.

I'd expect people on the fringes of the 25 to be putting down a marker as it shows they care. So let's wait and see what happens.

right, just so it's clear, Bellamy is a bit difficult and a bit public and a bit disloyal and a bit etc etc but he wants out and that's down to Mancini not being like Shankly, Busby, Mercer and Allsion - i.e. a good manager.

If he wants out and lets be honest only a blind / deaf fool would believe that then Mancini needs to get rid now but he aint.

The fookin joke in all of this is we are being critical of a player just about all City fans less than 6 months ago would have had him in our first 11 and now we are buying a much younger version of Bellamy.

United fans were like this when Tevez left - it is fookin disgusting to see a player treated like this

Bellamy does not want out he wants to stay i really cannot see Bellamy being anything other than a straight talking person.

If I was Bellamy, I would shut up.

Taking it out to the press doesn't help him

Leaving others thinks aside, this interview is enough to let him go

Time for Bellamy to go, It is not hearthy for city FC

johnny crossan said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

its a similar situation to hughes and elano. there can only be one winner......

dctid said:
THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Sadly this to me has all the hallmarks of a player trying to engineer a move away . Its obvious to anybody that Bellers had to be a shoe in for the 25 man, its obvious why he hasnt been played much pre-season, same as most of our first team regulars have not featured much. He is burning bridges with the manager and the club while putting out the correct signals to his ideal suiters, cardiff, hughes, spuds and twitcher all mentioned in a positive light. Its the classic "I was pushed" move
No way

Mancini has said in several press interviews reffering to both Bellamy and Ireland and the 25 man squad.

My point is this if he is so bad get rid of now - if he is so disruptive get rid but that is not what is happening he is in limbo awaiting the Balotelli deal to go through which as and when it does he will be kicked out on his arse the following day

Fuckin disgusting

Sorry not having that, craig is less than whiter than white, supporting Moyes after the Everton game, All over twitcher post spuds game, various Bust ups with the boss. Weather Ballo arrives or not should really have no bearing on Bellers Both different players who would be played in different ways and his arrival would not push him out the 25 man. The reason him and SI are mentioned by Bobby so regualr is because he is asked about them so regular as most speculation is on them at the moment, Stevie with his drop in form and Bellers with the so called bust ups. I love Bellers and i have no doubt that he is fond of our club, but if he is as fond as people on here say why run to the media with a story that does nothng but paint our club in a terrible light ? its the story the press vampires have been wanting all summer

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
dctid said:
No way

Mancini has said in several press interviews reffering to both Bellamy and Ireland and the 25 man squad.

My point is this if he is so bad get rid of now - if he is so disruptive get rid but that is not what is happening he is in limbo awaiting the Balotelli deal to go through which as and when it does he will be kicked out on his arse the following day

Fuckin disgusting

Sorry not having that, craig is less than whiter than white, supporting Moyes after the Everton game, All over twitcher post spuds game, various Bust ups with the boss. Weather Ballo arrives or not should really have no bearing on Bellers Both different players who would be played in different ways and his arrival would not push him out the 25 man. The reason him and SI are mentioned by Bobby so regualr is because he is asked about them so regular as most speculation is on them at the moment, Stevie with his drop in form and Bellers with the so called bust ups. I love Bellers and i have no doubt that he is fond of our club, but if he is as fond as people on here say why run to the media with a story that does nothng but paint our club in a terrible light ? its the story the press vampires have been wanting all summer

Robinho's return has caused Bellamy to start his own advertising campaign

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
dctid said:
No way

Fuckin disgusting

He is being pushed out thats why for fooks sake cant people understand he is a bit pissed off

I care about what players do on the pitch not off it

This will bite us on our arse and in truth we deserve all what is coming our way - its going to be hard enough next season pushing players out and / or handing over large sums of money to direct competitors is a fookin joke

Feel sorry for him after reading that and I'd want Bellers in my 25, but competition for places is fierce and Bellamy's undermining of Mancini and disruptive influence whilst Mancini's been here is going to cost him and he's only got himself to blame for that. We've got a quality squad with or without Bellamy and you have to ask yourself whether he's worth the risk?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.