Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

"Craig, owight son it's Harry 'ere. Roight, I fink you're a triffic little player but I don't want to pay too much for ya *twitch*. So, this is how it is. You do an interview n tell the whole world you want to leave if you're not in the 25 *twitch*. This will ensure you're definitely not in the 25 even if Mancini was considering putting you in. Then I can nip in n steal ya for a pittance just before the deadline is up *twitch*. I'll make sure there's summat in it for all of us , d'ya know what I mean *nudge nudge* *wink wink* *twitch twitch twitch*."

m27 said:
"Craig, owight son it's Harry 'ere. Roight, I fink you're a triffic little player but I don't want to pay too much for ya *twitch*. So, this is how it is. You do an interview n tell the whole world you want to leave if you're not in the 25 *twitch*. This will ensure you're definitely not in the 25 even if Mancini was considering putting you in. Then I can nip in n steal ya for a pittance just before the deadline is up *twitch*. I'll make sure there's summat in it for all of us , d'ya know what I mean *nudge nudge* *wink wink* *twitch twitch twitch*."

Everton and Villa wouldn't say no. Fulham are an outside bet if he can get a pay off from City and subsidise his wages.

Sadly this to me has all the hallmarks of a player trying to engineer a move away . Its obvious to anybody that Bellers had to be a shoe in for the 25 man, its obvious why he hasnt been played much pre-season, same as most of our first team regulars have not featured much. He is burning bridges with the manager and the club while putting out the correct signals to his ideal suiters, cardiff, hughes, spuds and twitcher all mentioned in a positive light. Its the classic "I was pushed" move

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Sadly this to me has all the hallmarks of a player trying to engineer a move away . Its obvious to anybody that Bellers had to be a shoe in for the 25 man, its obvious why he hasnt been played much pre-season, same as most of our first team regulars have not featured much. He is burning bridges with the manager and the club while putting out the correct signals to his ideal suiters, cardiff, hughes, spuds and twitcher all mentioned in a positive light. Its the classic "I was pushed" move

Spot on mate.

A lot of people are swallowing this hook line and sinker but the bottom line is that Bellamy is making his position untenable purposely.

I'm a fan by the way but he's now reverting to type unfortunately.

Must say i feel sorry for him, whatever anyone says he gave his heart into this football club and played his best. Mancini and him didn't get off to the best start and that has always hang around. His comments are honesty and yes he must be finding a way to get out of the club, who would want to play in the reserves at that age.

This will be one of the bigger calls (besides the GK situ) Mancini has to make and i hope he gets it right.

Good luck to Bellers in the future.

THEBLUEDONKEY said:

I don't buy that at all.

it's obvious he wants to stay and it's obvious he's being pushed out. Anyone who has watched the pre-seasons can see that.

I can live with it due to his age - he's a pace-based player and one more injury could see that gone, at which point he'd become another Trevor sinclair.

m27 said:
wellw.jpg

mackenzie said:
How can Bellamy be left out of the 25??

If it is because he and Mancini don't get on then that is not a football decision it's a personality one, and that should not be allowed to interfere.
As usual you're one of the few people talking sense Sharon. You don't have to be best buddies with your boss as long as you give your all and can do the job. Similarly a boss should be able to see beyond personalities and recognise their employees' true value.

The fact that Bellamy is a bit gobby and up-front would not have bothered Shankly, Busby, Mercer or Allison for a moment. They'd have recognised his talent and known how to handle him in order to get the best out of him.

I'd expect people on the fringes of the 25 to be putting down a marker as it shows they care. So let's wait and see what happens.

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
No way

Mancini has said in several press interviews reffering to both Bellamy and Ireland and the 25 man squad.

My point is this if he is so bad get rid of now - if he is so disruptive get rid but that is not what is happening he is in limbo awaiting the Balotelli deal to go through which as and when it does he will be kicked out on his arse the following day

Fuckin disgusting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.