Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

dctid said:
THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Sadly this to me has all the hallmarks of a player trying to engineer a move away . Its obvious to anybody that Bellers had to be a shoe in for the 25 man, its obvious why he hasnt been played much pre-season, same as most of our first team regulars have not featured much. He is burning bridges with the manager and the club while putting out the correct signals to his ideal suiters, cardiff, hughes, spuds and twitcher all mentioned in a positive light. Its the classic "I was pushed" move
No way

Mancini has said in several press interviews reffering to both Bellamy and Ireland and the 25 man squad.

My point is this if he is so bad get rid of now - if he is so disruptive get rid but that is not what is happening he is in limbo awaiting the Balotelli deal to go through which as and when it does he will be kicked out on his arse the following day

Fuckin disgusting
Guess what, football's a ruthless business and Craig Bellamy knows that more than anyone. He even alludes to it in his interview.

There's nothing disgusting about the situation at all. City are in the process of trying to sign his replacement. If and when the deal is complete, he'll be told he can go. If the deal falls through, he'll stay. Them's the breaks when you get paid a paltry £90k a week.

Forgive me if this has already been written but I'm not trawling back thru 25 pages:-

1 Bellamy is good, but he won't take us up to the next level.
2 When has he stayed anywhere for more than 2 seasons? He now has the chance of a last big money move.
3 He will not stay fit throughout the season
4 He should be saying ONLY that he wants to be in the 25 man squad. End of.
He needs to say nothing else.
5 He burnt his bridges with Mancini by being a twat when we sacked useless Hughes
6 The fact that Mancini hasn't spoken to him for months is neither here nor there. (Would you speak to an obnoxious git like bellamy if you had a choice, and if he'd disrespected you?)
7 Many managers hardly ever speak to players - eg B Clough - the best ever.
8 Bellamy loses respect by drawing other players into his argument, eg Tevez, and thereby trying to make further ructions within - unforgiveable.

GET RID OF BAD RUBBISH MANCINI - DO US ALL A FAVOUR - LET 'OPELESS 'ARRY 'AVE 'IM - HE WON'T TAKE SPURS UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL EITHER.

Thanks for what you gave us fleetingly Craig, but it's now time that you moved on.

Dubai Blue said:
dctid said:
No way

Mancini has said in several press interviews reffering to both Bellamy and Ireland and the 25 man squad.

My point is this if he is so bad get rid of now - if he is so disruptive get rid but that is not what is happening he is in limbo awaiting the Balotelli deal to go through which as and when it does he will be kicked out on his arse the following day

Fuckin disgusting
Guess what, football's a ruthless business and Craig Bellamy knows that more than anyone. He even alludes to it in his interview.

There's nothing disgusting about the situation at all. City are in the process of trying to sign his replacement. If and when the deal is complete, he'll be told he can go. If the deal falls through, he'll stay. Them's the breaks when you get paid a paltry £90k a week.

No problem fella but if Tevez decides to fook off because he dont get on with the manager i really doubt the reaction you and others have to Bellamys departure would be the same.

Forget the money thats what comes with being a top footballer but first and foremost Bellamy and others want to play football

I am actually quite shocked at the posts of some people on this site over Bellamy

Still i can bet the bottom dollar that if we dont achieve all we would hope at the end of this season the loss of Bellamy will be cited as a reason and people will want Mancini's head on a plate.

dctid said:
THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Sorry not having that, craig is less than whiter than white, supporting Moyes after the Everton game, All over twitcher post spuds game, various Bust ups with the boss. Weather Ballo arrives or not should really have no bearing on Bellers Both different players who would be played in different ways and his arrival would not push him out the 25 man. The reason him and SI are mentioned by Bobby so regualr is because he is asked about them so regular as most speculation is on them at the moment, Stevie with his drop in form and Bellers with the so called bust ups. I love Bellers and i have no doubt that he is fond of our club, but if he is as fond as people on here say why run to the media with a story that does nothng but paint our club in a terrible light ? its the story the press vampires have been wanting all summer

He is being pushed out thats why for fooks sake cant people understand he is a bit pissed off

I care about what players do on the pitch not off it

This will bite us on our arse and in truth we deserve all what is coming our way - its going to be hard enough next season pushing players out and / or handing over large sums of money to direct competitors is a fookin joke

He's being pushed out? So the fact that bobby hasn't spoken to him since feb (laughable-see villa goal at home for evidence), he would of been fully aware of his standing and the managers view on him. The facts are he wants his contract paid up and asking for a move won't get him it, same with ireland, so they play the victim, cause unrest amongst others - why the fuck bring carlos into it? Not 5 days ago tevez was praising bob for his form now this outlandish statement from bellamy.

In the cold light of day you have to ask if we would miss Craig Bellamy, really. He had a great first half of the season and tailed off towards the end, like a few. He is 30/31, dodgy knees and an even dodgier attitude to the manager.
I like Bellamy as a player I really really do but we have, AJ and Weiss that can play wide left and lets be honest he is not a winger.
I will/would be disappointed if he left but not in anyway distraught.

bluethai said:
m27 said:
"Craig, owight son it's Harry 'ere. Roight, I fink you're a triffic little player but I don't want to pay too much for ya *twitch*. So, this is how it is. You do an interview n tell the whole world you want to leave if you're not in the 25 *twitch*. This will ensure you're definitely not in the 25 even if Mancini was considering putting you in. Then I can nip in n steal ya for a pittance just before the deadline is up *twitch*. I'll make sure there's summat in it for all of us , d'ya know what I mean *nudge nudge* *wink wink* *twitch twitch twitch*."
wellw.jpg

That photo doesn't do justice to just how delighted Bellamy was that night.

It went beyond good sportsmanship in my view and bordered on mischief making.

I honestly think Bellamy thought he would be at another club by now. Just my take on proceedings.

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:37 am --

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
dctid said:
He is being pushed out thats why for fooks sake cant people understand he is a bit pissed off

This will bite us on our arse and in truth we deserve all what is coming our way - its going to be hard enough next season pushing players out and / or handing over large sums of money to direct competitors is a fookin joke

He's being pushed out? So the fact that bobby hasn't spoken to him since feb (laughable-see villa goal at home for evidence), he would of been fully aware of his standing and the managers view on him. The facts are he wants his contract paid up and asking for a move won't get him it, same with ireland, so they play the victim, cause unrest amongst others - why the fuck bring carlos into it? Not 5 days ago tevez was praising bob for his form now this outlandish statement from bellamy.

I'm with you on this one Zin.

the blue panther said:
Forgive me if this has already been written but I'm not trawling back thru 25 pages:-

1 Bellamy is good, but he won't take us up to the next level.
2 When has he stayed anywhere for more than 2 seasons? He now has the chance of a last big money move.
3 He will not stay fit throughout the season
4 He should be saying ONLY that he wants to be in the 25 man squad. End of.
He needs to say nothing else.
5 He burnt his bridges with Mancini by being a twat when we sacked useless Hughes
6 The fact that Mancini hasn't spoken to him for months is neither here nor there. (Would you speak to an obnoxious git like bellamy if you had a choice, and if he'd disrespected you?)
7 Many managers hardly ever speak to players - eg B Clough - the best ever.
8 Bellamy loses respect by drawing other players into his argument, eg Tevez, and thereby trying to make further ructions within - unforgiveable.

GET RID OF BAD RUBBISH MANCINI - DO US ALL A FAVOUR - LET 'OPELESS 'ARRY 'AVE 'IM - HE WON'T TAKE SPURS UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL EITHER.

Thanks for what you gave us fleetingly Craig, but it's now time that you moved on.

This

dctid said:
No problem fella but if Tevez decides to fook off because he dont get on with the manager i really doubt the reaction you and others have to Bellamys departure would be the same.
Damn right it wouldn't be. But that's because Carlos Tevez isn't 31 years old with chronic injury problems and a history of eventually turning into a knobhead at every single club he's ever played for.

Bellamy was great in the first half of last season but he isn't integral to our future plans so we simply don't need to put up with him being a disruptive dickhead all the time.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
dctid said:

Bollcoks utter shite - the facts are if he is sold he is legally entitled to have his contract paid up - the only way he would not have his contract paid up was if he handed a transfer request in - he wants to play and stay at City and now arrogant fook City fans have decided he aint good enough to take us to the "next level"

Ireland wanted to stay - City told / asked him to talk with Villa again he is legally entitled that City honour his contract - it was the same with Dunnny - what makes the Ireland transfer so difficult for some fans is not the fact he is being sold but the amount of money that is being parted with as well as Ireland - straight swop yes

Let me see you believe what Tevez said 5 days ago about Mancini but you dont believe that Bellars said yesterday - get a grip you are just twisting the facts to suit your argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.