Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

dctid said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
He's being pushed out? So the fact that bobby hasn't spoken to him since feb (laughable-see villa goal at home for evidence), he would of been fully aware of his standing and the managers view on him. The facts are he wants his contract paid up and asking for a move won't get him it, same with ireland, so they play the victim, cause unrest amongst others - why the fuck bring carlos into it? Not 5 days ago tevez was praising bob for his form now this outlandish statement from bellamy.

Bollcoks utter shite - the facts are if he is sold he is legally entitled to have his contract paid up - the only way he would not have his contract paid up was if he handed a transfer request in - he wants to play and stay at City and now arrogant fook City fans have decided he aint good enough to take us to the "next level"

Ireland wanted to stay - City told / asked him to talk with Villa again he is legally entitled that City honour his contract - it was the same with Dunnny - what makes the Ireland transfer so difficult for some fans is not the fact he is being sold but the amount of money that is being parted with as well as Ireland - straight swop yes

Let me see you believe what Tevez said 5 days ago about Mancini but you dont believe that Bellars said yesterday - get a grip you are just twisting the facts to suit your argument.

Legally entitled? i have nothing more to say, you've just shown your argument up for what it is......... BOLOCKS

dctid said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
He's being pushed out? So the fact that bobby hasn't spoken to him since feb (laughable-see villa goal at home for evidence), he would of been fully aware of his standing and the managers view on him. The facts are he wants his contract paid up and asking for a move won't get him it, same with ireland, so they play the victim, cause unrest amongst others - why the fuck bring carlos into it? Not 5 days ago tevez was praising bob for his form now this outlandish statement from bellamy.

Bollcoks utter shite - the facts are if he is sold he is legally entitled to have his contract paid up - the only way he would not have his contract paid up was if he handed a transfer request in - he wants to play and stay at City and now arrogant fook City fans have decided he aint good enough to take us to the "next level"

Ireland wanted to stay - City told / asked him to talk with Villa again he is legally entitled that City honour his contract - it was the same with Dunnny - what makes the Ireland transfer so difficult for some fans is not the fact he is being sold but the amount of money that is being parted with as well as Ireland - straight swop yes

Let me see you believe what Tevez said 5 days ago about Mancini but you dont believe that Bellars said yesterday - get a grip you are just twisting the facts to suit your argument.

wtf are you on about. clubs dont pay up contracts if a player is sold. they transfer it to the buying club

fuckin hell what happens next week when quite a few other players start moaning?do we back the manager or the player ?
we now have a high quality squad and a manager who as won titles at the highest level.Who should we trust? Prestwich Blue ? DCTID?or maybe trust the board who run the fuckin show and see what Mancini does every day of the week
Have some faith he `ll make the squad anyway unless we buy three more top quality stars then who gives a shit about Craig Bellamy? not me

Still i can bet the bottom dollar that if we dont achieve all we would hope at the end of this season the loss of Bellamy will be cited as a reason and people will want Mancini's head on a plate.[/quote]

And on the other side of the coin, if the team all come together and we go on to achieve all and win things this season then you could cite Bellamy leaving as a reason, unfounded speculation on the future works both ways, im not having a go and your view is as valid as mine, but with quotes like these you have to read between the lines take what both parties say and land as close to the middle as possible

Don't care which way you look at it, if Mancini isn't speaking to the players he is a bit of a twat. How can you manage a team and NOT speak to players. I fucking despair, Bellamy is spot on.

If it comes down to a choice I would rather see Ballotelli rampaging down the wing for years to come personally.

TVI said:
If it comes down to a choice I would rather see Ballotelli rampaging down the wing for years to come personally.
Until Mancini Cant be arsed communicating with him either and he wants out ? Brilliant !

Having slept on it I cant see anyway he can stay now. We have to take a zero tolerence line with these trouble causers regardless of how good they are. The first thing we should do is fine all the players that have spoken out in the press over the last few weeks.

Lets face facts, Bellamy is a cock. Hes caused serious trouble at near enough every club he has ever been at and hes had many many clubs.

This goes back to the Hughes sacking, Bellamy, Given, Ireland kicked up a serious stink as they didnt want their bum chum to leave.

He can go for me now we are trying to move on to bigger and better things no room for dickheads any more. He can go but on our terms, Fulham or Stoke or similar fine by me, season long loan, whatever till his contract is up then he can do what the fuck he wants cant he. If he wants to go to Spurs or retire fine. He can retire and play no football this season until his contract at city is up.

Given - fuck him off as well, Arsenal want Fulhams keeper sell him to them for what we can get.

They way its going it just cant continue we cant have players going to the press every 5 minutes dictating terms to the club saying who will play even where they will play.

I would have loved players like |Given and Bellamy to stay and fight for their place but they are just spoilt children at the end of the day, if they dont get their own way they dont want to know. As soon as a plyer goes up against the manager there can only be one winner and it cant be any other way.

If you were a manager going to a foreign league and you only had 25 places in your squad would you really choose a gobby 31 year old who is often injured and can't play more than 1 match a week when you have more than enough money to buy someone better?

alera said:
Having slept on it I cant see anyway he can stay now. We have to take a zero tolerence line with these trouble causers regardless of how good they are. The first thing we should do is fine all the players that have spoken out in the press over the last few weeks.

Lets face facts, Bellamy is a cock. Hes caused serious trouble at near enough every club he has ever been at and hes had many many clubs.

This goes back to the Hughes sacking, Bellamy, Given, Ireland kicked up a serious stink as they didnt want their bum chum to leave.

He can go for me now we are trying to move on to bigger and better things no room for dickheads any more. He can go but on our terms, Fulham or Stoke or similar fine by me, season long loan, whatever till his contract is up then he can do what the fuck he wants cant he. If he wants to go to Spurs or retire fine. He can retire and play no football this season until his contract at city is up.

Given - fuck him off as well, Arsenal want Fulhams keeper sell him to them for what we can get.

They way its going it just cant continue we cant have players going to the press every 5 minutes dictating terms to the club saying who will play even where they will play.

Mate, that is a grotesquely arrogant post and one which, like loads of other posts on this thread, is a total overreaction...

Bellamy knows he's not wanted, and knows that the club want to sell him. In that situation, it's no surprise to see him, when asked about City, give the answers he gave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.