Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

Its a shame but hes got to go, Bellamy, Given, Robinho out. Anyone else that cant keep their gob shut, slags off the manager and generally wont get with the program.

These players speaking out actually makes it easier for them to go in the eyes of most fans IMO. Players that have said the right things and kept their mouths shut (Ireland) still have alot more support. Its just not the way to do things. Gutted as he was a brilliant player for us last season and I feel he still has a lot to contribute but nothing can be done now.

Arry is Bent said:
Don't care which way you look at it, if Mancini isn't speaking to the players he is a bit of a twat. How can you manage a team and NOT speak to players. I fucking despair, Bellamy is spot on.

This has to be a major concern within the camp if it is true. Given has spoken out that he hasn't a clue whether he will be number 1 as the boss hasn't spoken to him about it and added "it isn't ideal". Bellemy alledgedly hasn't been spoken to and it's the same with Stevie. How many others are unsure of what's going on.

The man management side of theings was and is massively important in getting City to be a trophy winning side.I hope he gets it right from here.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
dctid said:
Bollcoks utter shite - the facts are if he is sold he is legally entitled to have his contract paid up - the only way he would not have his contract paid up was if he handed a transfer request in - he wants to play and stay at City and now arrogant fook City fans have decided he aint good enough to take us to the "next level"

Ireland wanted to stay - City told / asked him to talk with Villa again he is legally entitled that City honour his contract - it was the same with Dunnny - what makes the Ireland transfer so difficult for some fans is not the fact he is being sold but the amount of money that is being parted with as well as Ireland - straight swop yes

Let me see you believe what Tevez said 5 days ago about Mancini but you dont believe that Bellars said yesterday - get a grip you are just twisting the facts to suit your argument.

Legally entitled? i have nothing more to say, you've just shown your argument up for what it is......... BOLOCKS

BOLLOCKS - if you sign a contract as an example for 5 years at 1 million a year and i break that contract then i am liable to be sued by youself - we are paying off Ireland did it with Dunney and others and Cookie aint doing it becuase he is a good guy - get a grip - also Benetez and our very own club at one stage had several manager on the books even though we sacked then several years ago - you know fook all fella and you just demonstrated that.

alera said:
Having slept on it I cant see anyway he can stay now. We have to take a zero tolerence line with these trouble causers regardless of how good they are. The first thing we should do is fine all the players that have spoken out in the press over the last few weeks.

Lets face facts, Bellamy is a cock. Hes caused serious trouble at near enough every club he has ever been at and hes had many many clubs.

This goes back to the Hughes sacking, Bellamy, Given, Ireland kicked up a serious stink as they didnt want their bum chum to leave.

He can go for me now we are trying to move on to bigger and better things no room for dickheads any more. He can go but on our terms, Fulham or Stoke or similar fine by me, season long loan, whatever till his contract is up then he can do what the fuck he wants cant he. If he wants to go to Spurs or retire fine. He can retire and play no football this season until his contract at city is up.

Given - fuck him off as well, Arsenal want Fulhams keeper sell him to them for what we can get.

They way its going it just cant continue we cant have players going to the press every 5 minutes dictating terms to the club saying who will play even where they will play.

I would have loved players like |Given and Bellamy to stay and fight for their place but they are just spoilt children at the end of the day, if they dont get their own way they dont want to know. As soon as a plyer goes up against the manager there can only be one winner and it cant be any other way.
Fine the players for what exactly ?
The club clearly don't have anything in place where the players feel they can talk to a member of management should they feel they need to and Ned and Bellers have confirmed. This leaves them with no other resort but to speak to the media about their situation. Bellamy has trained his bollcoks off and done all he can to win over Bobby and has been snubbed completely, that is DISGRACEFUL management. If anyone is fined it should be Mancini and his backroom staff.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Arry is Bent said:
Don't care which way you look at it, if Mancini isn't speaking to the players he is a bit of a twat. How can you manage a team and NOT speak to players. I fucking despair, Bellamy is spot on.

This has to be a major concern within the camp if it is true. Given has spoken out that he hasn't a clue whether he will be number 1 as the boss hasn't spoken to him about it and added "it isn't ideal". Bellemy alledgedly hasn't been spoken to and it's the same with Stevie. How many others are unsure of what's going on.

The man management side of theings was and is massively important in getting City to be a trophy winning side.I hope he gets it right from here.

In comparison, what has Richards said???

Exactly

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Arry is Bent said:

Mancini has a reputation for being a poor man manager with an ego to rival any player in his dressing room. It's actually not a bad thing when it works - but the problem with manager's like that is always that if and when the shit hits the fan, there's likely to be at least a few players pushing the fan in your direction...

dctid said:
Legally entitled? i have nothing more to say, you've just shown your argument up for what it is......... BOLOCKS

BOLLOCKS - if you sign a contract as an example for 5 years at 1 million a year and i break that contract then i am liable to be sued by youself - we are paying off Ireland did it with Dunney and others and Cookie aint doing it becuase he is a good guy - get a grip - also Benetez and our very own club at one stage had several manager on the books even though we sacked then several years ago - you know fook all fella and you just demonstrated that.

It isn't quite as simple as that, surely. When a player is sold he is agreeing to leave ultimately, even if the club have initiated the transfer. As far as I was aware, clubs don't have to pay up the whole contract legally because the player has signed the contract at the other club. Isn't a figure usually negotiated between the club and the player or don't they sometimes have a figure written into a contract that has to be paid if the club actively sell the player? That figure surely wouldn't be the whole contract. I think the truth lies somewhere between the two of you.

dctid said:

your really dont have a clue do you? legally entitled? Don't tell someone who deals with numerous contracts per year they know fuck all about the subject matter - see bobs post for insight, you might learn something numpty

dctid said:

Sacking a manager on a fixed term contract is very different to selling a player's registration to another club.

.............with the player agreeing..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.