Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

Lancet Fluke said:
dctid said:
BOLLOCKS - if you sign a contract as an example for 5 years at 1 million a year and i break that contract then i am liable to be sued by youself - we are paying off Ireland did it with Dunney and others and Cookie aint doing it becuase he is a good guy - get a grip - also Benetez and our very own club at one stage had several manager on the books even though we sacked then several years ago - you know fook all fella and you just demonstrated that.

It isn't quite as simple as that, surely. When a player is sold he is agreeing to leave ultimately, even if the club have initiated the transfer. As far as I was aware, clubs don't have to pay up the whole contract legally because the player has signed the contract at the other club. Isn't a figure usually negotiated between the club and the player or don't they sometimes have a figure written into a contract that has to be paid if the club actively sell the player? That figure surely wouldn't be the whole contract. I think the truth lies somewhere between the two of you.

he doesn't have a clue mate

dctid said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Legally entitled? i have nothing more to say, you've just shown your argument up for what it is......... BOLOCKS

BOLLOCKS - if you sign a contract as an example for 5 years at 1 million a year and i break that contract then i am liable to be sued by youself - we are paying off Ireland did it with Dunney and others and Cookie aint doing it becuase he is a good guy - get a grip - also Benetez and our very own club at one stage had several manager on the books even though we sacked then several years ago - you know fook all fella and you just demonstrated that.
You're slightly off kilter with that one.

If Club X are paying Player A £50k a week and they want to sell him to Club Y who are only willing to pay him £30k a week, then Club X will need to make up the additional £20k a week for the duration of his original contract. They DON'T have to pay up £50k a week x the remainder of his current contract.

dctid said:

your really dont have a clue do you? legally entitled? Don't tell someone who deals with numerous contracts per year they know fuck all about the subject matter - see bobs post for insight, you might learn something numpty

i also deal with contracts multi million dollar ones and if i break such a contract then i can be legally taken to court for not honoring that contract - however this seldom happens and a "compromise" is made - if you think Dunney / Hughes or others walked away from the club with fook all you are very much mistaken and City did not pay this money because they wanted too they paid because they had to pay some form of compensation becasue had it gone legal they would have lost.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 am --<br /><br />
Dubai Blue said:
dctid said:

If Club X are paying Player A £50k a week and they want to sell him to Club Y who are only willing to pay him £30k a week, then Club X will need to make up the additional £20k a week for the duration of his original contract. They DON'T have to pay up £50k a week x the remainder of his current contract.

Agree but i was challenging the fact that one of the posters seemed to question the legitimacy of my point that Ireland or whoever is legally entitled to monies in the event that City or indeed any club break the contract

dctid said:
your really dont have a clue do you? legally entitled? Don't tell someone who deals with numerous contracts per year they know fuck all about the subject matter - see bobs post for insight, you might learn something numpty

i also deal with contracts multi million dollar ones and if i break such a contract then i can be legally taken to court for not honoring that contract - however this seldom happens and a "compromise" is made - if you think Dunney / Hughes or others walked away from the club with fook all you are very much mistaken and City did not pay this money because they wanted too they paid because they had to pay some form of compensation becasue had it gone legal they would have lost.
You deal with multi million dollar contracts ? PMSL.
Why the hell are you on bluemoon at 11.30 on a tuesday if you deal with multi million dollar contracts ? Jog on.

Arry is Bent said:
dctid said:
i also deal with contracts multi million dollar ones and if i break such a contract then i can be legally taken to court for not honoring that contract - however this seldom happens and a "compromise" is made - if you think Dunney / Hughes or others walked away from the club with fook all you are very much mistaken and City did not pay this money because they wanted too they paid because they had to pay some form of compensation becasue had it gone legal they would have lost.
Why the hell are you on bluemoon at 11.30 on a tuesday if you deal with multi million dollar contracts ? Jog on.

That is terribly cynical. Kirsty Gallacher is sucking me off whilst I put pointless posts on here but presumably you won't believe me!

Arry is Bent said:
dctid said:

Because fella i am on holiday - sales account manager for Oil & Gas Industries sales target 8 plus milion dollars a year

Jog on yourself fella - whats your excuse school holidays

Sabster said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
This has to be a major concern within the camp if it is true. Given has spoken out that he hasn't a clue whether he will be number 1 as the boss hasn't spoken to him about it and added "it isn't ideal". Bellemy alledgedly hasn't been spoken to and it's the same with Stevie. How many others are unsure of what's going on.

The man management side of theings was and is massively important in getting City to be a trophy winning side.I hope he gets it right from here.

In comparison, what has Richards said???

Exactly

You have lost me about Richards!

dctid said:

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 am --

Dubai Blue said:

Agree but i was challenging the fact that one of the posters seemed to question the legitimacy of my point that Ireland or whoever is legally entitled to monies in the event that City or indeed any club break the contract

If you deal with multi million pound contracts then i'm tommy cooper....... don't talk through your orifice, your even trying to back track on what you said after realising what a ridiculous assumption you have made............

here in layman terms - your a pleb who is pretending to know something about a subject matter that knows fek all......... now get back to your multi million pound contracts

You are entitled to be compensated for your losses if a contract is terminated. But you as a claimant have a duty to mitigate your loss. So if you sign another contract with someone else then you have done just that and will only be entitled to, at the most, compensation for any net loss of income.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.