Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

Prestwich_Blue said:
You are entitled to be compensated for your losses if a contract is terminated. But you as a claimant have a duty to mitigate your loss. So if you sign another contract with someone else then you have done just that and will only be entitled to, at the most, compensation for any net loss of income.

And nobody is disputing that - try looking at the guys posts, its unreal.

Prestwich_Blue said:
You are entitled to be compensated for your losses if a contract is terminated. But you as a claimant have a duty to mitigate your loss. So if you sign another contract with someone else then you have done just that and will only be entitled to, at the most, compensation for any net loss of income.

See previous post dont disagree however certain poster dont seem to understand that this fact and think Ireland and Bellamy will walkaway with fook all because they are not legally entitled to compensation

dctid said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

See previous post dont disagree however certain poster dont seem to understand that this fact and think Ireland and Bellamy will walkaway with fook all because they are not legally entitled to compensation

you really can't be this thick............try going over your posts, without editing and then apply to what i said........ christ almighty

ifiwasarichfan said:
This has been a bad day for City. Bellamy's performance in the interview for SSN has thrown it all into disarray. Absolutely no need for it. I cant see in what way he cant make the 25 Man squad. A poster the other day asked for the Forum members to do the " Math" ( Rammy Blue ?) -even with Balotelli, Milner and potential " Wow" signing you only have to lose maybe 2 players tops. Likeliest candidates, RSC, Ned, Jo, Big Phil, Robbie.

For Bellamy to say three different times in the interview he didn't think he would be in the Final 25 just stinks of a player who has been " tapped" up - and even worse than that a player who intends to rip his Employers off for every penny he can get - a deal with Celtic or Cardiff with us footing the Bill or a cut price deal to serious rivals Spurs.

Throw in the digs at Mancini and the complicity in siding with the Media Sky scum who attack City at every oppotunity and it gets even worse. Robbie never behaved as shabbily as this.

A really bad day and no need for it.

Its going to be a really bad week leading up to the Spurs game which we should be preparing for . Bellamy thinks he is bigger than the club?

Now we know why Bellamy creates havoc and disarray wherever he is at.

Management needs to lance this boil.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
dctid said:

you really can't be this thick............try going over your posts, without editing and then apply to what i said........ christ almighty

I quote your words:-

Legally entitled? i have nothing more to say, you've just shown your argument up for what it is......... BOLOCKS

Any player that is sold by a club is legally entitled for compensation you seem to disagree but agree now - Ireland is currently holding (if reports are to be trues) for about 3 million or 1 million a year for the remainder of him contract and until that heppens the sales of Milner cannot go ahead unless City stump up straight cash

Now which is it City are handing over barrels of monies because Cookie and co are decent guys or is it because City have broken their contract and as such compenstaion / payment is due - to use your exact words

Legally entitled? i have nothing more to say, you've just shown your argument up for what it is......... BOLOCKS

m27 said:
bluethai said:
wellw.jpg

That photo doesn't do justice to just how delighted Bellamy was that night.

It went beyond good sportsmanship in my view and bordered on mischief making.

I honestly think Bellamy thought he would be at another club by now. Just my take on proceedings.

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:37 am --

He's being pushed out? So the fact that bobby hasn't spoken to him since feb (laughable-see villa goal at home for evidence), he would of been fully aware of his standing and the managers view on him. The facts are he wants his contract paid up and asking for a move won't get him it, same with ireland, so they play the victim, cause unrest amongst others - why the fuck bring carlos into it? Not 5 days ago tevez was praising bob for his form now this outlandish statement from bellamy.

I'm with you on this one Zin.

That hurts!. What a rabble rouser! Heart for City eh?

dctid said:
He's being pushed out? So the fact that bobby hasn't spoken to him since feb (laughable-see villa goal at home for evidence), he would of been fully aware of his standing and the managers view on him. The facts are he wants his contract paid up and asking for a move won't get him it, same with ireland, so they play the victim, cause unrest amongst others - why the fuck bring carlos into it? Not 5 days ago tevez was praising bob for his form now this outlandish statement from bellamy.

Bollcoks utter shite - the facts are if he is sold he is legally entitled to have his contract paid up - the only way he would not have his contract paid up was if he handed a transfer request in - he wants to play and stay at City and now arrogant fook City fans have decided he aint good enough to take us to the "next level"

Ireland wanted to stay - City told / asked him to talk with Villa again he is legally entitled that City honour his contract - it was the same with Dunnny - what makes the Ireland transfer so difficult for some fans is not the fact he is being sold but the amount of money that is being parted with as well as Ireland - straight swop yes

Let me see you believe what Tevez said 5 days ago about Mancini but you dont believe that Bellars said yesterday - get a grip you are just twisting the facts to suit your argument.

Theres enough info in that post to show you how deluded you are............ you basically argue with yourself..... pmsl

blueprint said:
m27 said:

I honestly think Bellamy thought he would be at another club by now. Just my take on proceedings.

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:37 am --

I'm with you on this one Zin.

That hurts!. What a rabble rouser! Heart for City eh?

He's a wabble wouser alwight, the little wapscallion.

m27 said:
bluethai said:

Or more to the point, maybe he thought that defeat would mean the end of Mancini at the club. I'm not convinced that Bellamy desperately wanted to leave the club but lots of people who were unduly upset about the treatment of their beloved sparky have had it in for Mancini and would undoubtedly like to see him fail and be sacked. Bellamy comes into that category imo. Either way, he behaved like a turd that night.

The most annoying thing about the Bellamy interview in The Sun is that he has come out with childish quotes on how Mancini doesn't speak to me or Carlos the week before we are due to start an important campaign. Also he claims to want to stay and play for Manchester City yet he just adds fuel to the fire in allowing parers and the media to print stories that do cause unrest. Bellamy is a quality player but he needs to shut the hell up if he wants a place in the 25 man squad if you ask me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.