Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

Bellamy has to leave, I really hope Mancini has the balls to ship him out, its not a coincidence that Bellamy is causing trouble just before City is to play his mate dodgy Arry.

Bellamy only cares about himself and clearly is trying to undermine the maneger.

I say get rid asap before he does more damage.

bluefandk said:
Bellamy has to leave, I really hope Mancini has the balls to ship him out, its not a coincidence that Bellamy is causing trouble just before City is to play his mate dodgy Arry.

Bellamy only cares about himself and clearly is trying to undermine the maneger.

That post really does sum up the overreactions of the last 24 hours.

He could have asked his agent to find him a new club if things were so bad here. No need for the public show of disrespect to our manager and our club.

I don't believe for one second that RM hasn't spoken to Bellamy since february, lol what a mard arse thing to say.

Get rid now - his knees are pretty much gone anyway - but not to 'Arry at any cost.

Fuck him.

BillyShears said:
bluefandk said:

That post really does sum up the overreactions of the last 24 hours.

Just because I disagree with you does not mean I am overreacting, people are gonna disagree with you just deal with it.

bluefandk said:
Just because I disagree with you does not mean I am overreacting, people are gonna disagree with you just deal with it.

Your post is a laughable overreaction, and factually incorrect. That's my opinion. Deal with it.

Bellamy is one of those characters that suffers from foot and mouth but so what who really cares and will it mean he will lose the drive to play to the best of his ability against any opposition?

Somehow I doubt it.

He has been an excellent contributor since he joined the club and providing he stays sound will be again this season.

BillyShears said:
bluefandk said:

Your post is a laughable overreaction, and factually incorrect. That's my opinion. Deal with it.

Is it your opinion that his post is factually incorrect or is his post factually incorrect? I'm confused. I think that you are underreacting to one of our better players bleating to the media in such a negative manner. Only my opinion though.

Lancet Fluke said:
BillyShears said:

Is it your opinion that his post is factually incorrect or is his post factually incorrect? I'm confused. I think that you are underreacting to one of our better players bleating to the media in such a negative manner. Only my opinion though.

My opinion is that his post was a laughable overreaction. The factually incorrect part wasn't in fact an opinion, but a fact...;- )

bobmcfc said:
johnny crossan said:
right, just so it's clear, Bellamy is a bit difficult and a bit public and a bit disloyal and a bit etc etc but he wants out and that's down to Mancini not being like Shankly, Busby, Mercer and Allsion - i.e. a good manager.

its a similar situation to hughes and elano. there can only be one winner......

Except in the end they were both pushed out of the club like Mancini seems to be setting himself up for by causing all this player unrest. We don't look to be a unified team at all.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 am --<br /><br />
alera said:
The first thing we should do is fine all the players that have spoken out in the press over the last few weeks.

So let's get this straight. Mancini can run around in the press creating controversy by suggesting the Bellamy may not make the squad and he continues being Bobby "the great", whilst players he's speculated about come out and say hey the manager has hinted I won't be in the squad should be fined? Am I reading RedCafe accidentally here or something? I'm utterly fuckin' dumbfounded with City fans lately who seemed to have joined the "not good enough for where we're going" club (aka gloryhunters) like that somehow implies something. We sound fuckin' worse than Rags on this trhead. This thread in it's entirety is mostly just incoherent ramblings by a bunch of bent up tossers in my opinion. Rub one out to ease the tension FFS. Complete utter tripe.

Bellamy is only doing what anyone else would do in his situation.
The guy give 100% last season and now he's being frozen out and he's asking why?
I would do the same if my boss wanted me out after i had a good year at work especially if he never spoke to me and everything come through other personnel.

He wants to stay and fight for his place but he's being denied the chance............surely he deserves an explanation if nothing else?

Just because you don't like what your reading it doesn't make it bullshit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.