Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

Danamy said:
Bellamy is only doing what anyone else would do in his situation.
The guy give 100% last season and now he's being frozen out and he's asking why?
I would do the same if my boss wanted me out after i had a good year at work especially if he never spoke to me and everything come through other personnel.

He wants to stay and fight for his place but he's being denied the chance............surely he deserves an explanation if nothing else?

Just because you don't like what your reading it doesn't make it bullshit!!

All vaild points of course.
But if you went for chat with your boss about your "issues" then got a loudhailer and announced your displeasure with the outcome to the massed ranks of colleagues and anyone else in earshot may I suggest that you'd be looking for a new job pretty sharpish.

Cosy fireside chats to air your public grievances to SSN reporters can only ever have one outcome.

Should be kept in house.

Manchester City slap £160k fine on bad-boy Bellamy for Mancini outburst

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302309/Manchester-City-fine-Criag-bellamy-160k-Roberto-Mancini-outburst.html#ixzz0wKxGKbvV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0wKxGKbvV</a>

Danamy said:
The guy give 100% last season and now he's being frozen out and he's asking why?
I would do the same if my boss wanted me out after i had a good year at work especially if he never spoke to me and everything come through other personnel.

He wants to stay and fight for his place but he's being denied the chance............surely he deserves an explanation if nothing else?

Oh come off it. He showed Mancini not one ounce of respect from the day the fella arrived at our club. Now he's bleating to the press 'poor little me, the manager never talks to me'. Pathetic. Mancini owes Bellamy bugger all to my mind.

PistonBlue said:
He could have asked his agent to find him a new club if things were so bad here. No need for the public show of disrespect to our manager and our club.

I don't believe for one second that RM hasn't spoken to Bellamy since february, lol what a mard arse thing to say.

Get rid now - his knees are pretty much gone anyway - but not to 'Arry at any cost.

Fuck him.

He dont want a new club he wants to stay here - anyway looks like he was right as he was not included in the Europa squad so he is reading the situation correctly - respect is a two way street and picking Robiniho whose behavoir has been abysmal last season over Bellera who has put it in is also a little disrespectful.

Its interesting how lots of posters on this thread choose to slag Bellars off - his knees have gone - his recent performances have been shit yada yada yada but i think just about everybody would agree they dont want him to go to either Spuds or Red Dippers and my guessing is it will indeed be one of these clubs so the deal will be done after either Spuds or Red Dipper games

U reap what you sow and this will bite us in the arse

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302309/Manchester-City-fine-Criag-bellamy-160k-Roberto-Mancini-outburst" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... i-outburst</a>.

Looks like Bellers has talked himself out of city with this outburst, interesting comments at the bottom of the article from Kolo reference Balotelli

RBmk2 said:
Danamy said:

All vaild points of course.
But if you went for chat with your boss about your "issues" then got a loudhailer and announced your displeasure with the outcome to the massed ranks of colleagues and anyone else in earshot may I suggest that you'd be looking for a new job pretty sharpish.

Cosy fireside chats to air your public grievances to SSN reporters can only ever have one outcome.

Should be kept in house.

I would be pretty pissed off and frustrated myself and who knows how i would react?
One thing i do know is that if i did do something out of line i would be expecting to be in the bosses office the next morning to explain my outburst or feelings......................but in this case that isn't going to happen!!

ManCityX said:
Manchester City slap £160k fine on bad-boy Bellamy for Mancini outburst

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302309/Manchester-City-fine-Criag-bellamy-160k-Roberto-Mancini-outburst.html#ixzz0wKxGKbvV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0wKxGKbvV</a>

reading that article and all the things craig has done. why does anyone wonder why he's being left out ? i doubt any manager would put up with that !

Danamy said:

Speaking of which, as dear old Timmy Wonnacott would say, it seems there is not a sheet of Bronco between you and Bellamy on the injustice of it all. As a respected club conduit I'm surprised that you don't see poor Craig's rather precipitate celebration of Mancini's demise at the end the Spurs game as a clue to the explanation you both seek.

hgblue said:
Danamy said:

Oh come off it. He showed Mancini not one ounce of respect from the day the fella arrived at our club. Now he's bleating to the press 'poor little me, the manager never talks to me'. Pathetic. Mancini owes Bellamy bugger all to my mind.

Care to tell me the examples of the lack of respect that Bellamy has shown towards him?

This is a two way street by the way......................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.