Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

ManCityX said:
Manchester City slap £160k fine on bad-boy Bellamy for Mancini outburst

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302309/Manchester-City-fine-Criag-bellamy-160k-Roberto-Mancini-outburst.html#ixzz0wKxGKbvV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0wKxGKbvV</a>

I really dont understand how people can keep defending this guy, if any other City player had behaved like Bellamy has done ever since his chum got the boot, people would be breaking out their pitchforks.

bluefandk said:
ManCityX said:
Manchester City slap £160k fine on bad-boy Bellamy for Mancini outburst

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302309/Manchester-City-fine-Criag-bellamy-160k-Roberto-Mancini-outburst.html#ixzz0wKxGKbvV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0wKxGKbvV</a>

I really dont understand how people can keep defending this guy, if any other City player had behaved like Bellamy has done ever since his chum got the boot, people would be breaking out their pitchforks.

Bellamy's downfall is he says it how it is and there's no grey areas, but one thing you don't get is bullshit.

Maybe he should take a leaf out of others that have the same feelings but are a bit more professional about it?

Fallingbostel Blue said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302309/Manchester-City-fine-Criag-bellamy-160k-Roberto-Mancini-outburst.

Looks like Bellers has talked himself out of city with this outburst, interesting comments at the bottom of the article from Kolo reference Balotelli
some of you really need to get a grip and read the articles much more closely and then take them with a pinch of salt
do you really believe that after what bellamy said yesterday city decided to fine him and then inform the press before discussing it with said employee?
nothing works like that or the club could find themselves on a charge from bellamy to an employment tribunal
we all heard what was said but the clue in the article is 'Fuming City are ready to fine the Wales forward the maximum two weeks’ wages - £160,000 in Bellamy’s case'
that bit means they are making it up for the gullible fools who fall for their shit

squirtyflower said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302309/Manchester-City-fine-Criag-bellamy-160k-Roberto-Mancini-outburst.

Looks like Bellers has talked himself out of city with this outburst, interesting comments at the bottom of the article from Kolo reference Balotelli
some of you really need to get a grip and read the articles much more closely and then take them with a pinch of salt
do you really believe that after what bellamy said yesterday city decided to fine him and then inform the press before discussing it with said employee?
nothing works like that or the club could find themselves on a charge from bellamy to an employment tribunal
we all heard what was said but the clue in the article is 'Fuming City are ready to fine the Wales forward the maximum two weeks’ wages - £160,000 in Bellamy’s case'
that bit means they are making it up for the gullible fools who fall for their shit

or maybe they can't get hold of him whilst he's on international duty

squirtyflower said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:

Unlikely. Whether they do or don't fine Bellamy I'd bet that this is coming out of MCFC. I'd also bet that they will fine Bellamy and they have been waiting for him to drop himself in it before cutting him off at the knees. Which would be ironic I guess.

squirtyflower said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:

Don't forget Section 5 Paragraph 3 of the Bluemoon media handbook:

If it's good news it's True
If it's bad news it's Bullshit

Chick Counterfly said:
squirtyflower said:

or maybe they can't get hold of him whilst he's on international duty
i have a feeling you would face certain difficulties fining an employee without first discussing it with them and their rep
but hey ho, get sucked into the media frenzy if you want<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:24 pm --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
squirtyflower said:

Don't forget Section 5 Paragraph 3 of the Bluemoon media handbook:

If it's good news it's True
If it's bad news it's Bullshit
now that depends which side of the fence they are sitting on and what best way articles can be mis-construed to back up baseless opinions as facts

i have a feeling you would face certain difficulties fining an employee without first discussing it with them and their rep
but hey ho, get sucked into the media frenzy if you want

time will tell on that story, I routinely disbelieve the Mail, but there's nothing specific to prove it is bullshit.

Coming to terms with the fact that Bellamy will be 'outta here' (which I think is shit because the lad is quality), but its this 'he doesnt speak with me or Tevez' claims that have me worried. Hopefully its just bollocks, but Bellamy isn't really known for chatting shit.

Fucking City, on the cusp of greatness and we have to read this shite. Get it sorted FFS, the sooner every **** is on the page, the better.

Chick Counterfly said:
but hey ho, get sucked into the media frenzy if you want

time will tell on that story, I routinely disbelieve the Mail, but there's nothing specific to prove it is bullshit.

Guardian is running it as well. Its coming out of MCFC imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.