Bellamy should be in the 25

Strikers in the 25:

Tevez, Robinho, Adebayor, (One of either Jo or Cruz) and Balotelli (U21).

What has he said that was wrong,he has been but a very good servant,chasing lost cause and scoring vitals goals for the team,i would rather keep him than ade who is lazy and doesn't look like he is involved if he doesn't score a goal.

Mancini clearly has a problem with bellamy but didn't tevez also voice his concerns last year about the double training but it is double standard for others then,not that i want tevez to be sold because he and bellamy are the best workers on this team and we should be kept.

I would love to see ade or adam johnson show up when stoke are keeping the crap out of them at the brittania stadium or when everton are being very physical against them.

Bellamy is a winner and i can understand him because,he made this move wanting to be a part of a big team and now that city are going there he is pushed aside despite having been the second best performer of the team last year and working twice as hard as some players who are earning 2 more than him.

He would be on my team as a striker behind tevez with silva and robinho on the wings for me because at least he would be moving and not be waiting for people to do everything for him like ade the lazy sod.

zinaldo1982 said:
What has he said that was wrong,he has been but a very good servant,chasing lost cause and scoring vitals goals for the team,i would rather keep him than ade who is lazy and doesn't look like he is involved if he doesn't score a goal.

Mancini clearly has a problem with bellamy but didn't tevez also voice his concerns last year about the double training but it is double standard for others then,not that i want tevez to be sold because he and bellamy are the best workers on this team and we should be kept.

I would love to see ade or adam johnson show up when stoke are keeping the crap out of them at the brittania stadium or when everton are being very physical against them.

Bellamy is a winner and i can understand him because,he made this move wanting to be a part of a big team and now that city are going there he is pushed aside despite having been the second best performer of the team last year and working twice as hard as some players who are earning 2 more than him.

He would be on my team as a striker behind tevez with silva and robinho on the wings for me because at least he would be moving and not be waiting for people to do everything for him like ade the lazy sod.

You seem to be using the phrase "chasing lost causes" as a positive. Why? That is the problem with players like Bellamy, the crowd cheers and loves it that he runs himself in to the ground like a chicken with no head, without any intelligence or thought to preserve his energy for more important passages of play.

You say Bellamy is a winner? At what? He has moved from average club to average club, achieving very little, winning nothing and leaving a sour taste in his wake in most cases. I think Bellamy was quite good last year, but he's clearly not a winner, he's a try hard.

I would rather have someone like him who despite being a great player is also a great worker and a grafter,so what is a winner for you someone who wins things,not for me because winners is all about having the mentality first and bellamy has that in abundance.

Watch ade or adam johnson when they are not getting their ways,their heads go down and their games follow,bellamy is not that sort of chap,he thrives under pressure and that is what i call a winner because no matter the situation he is going to fight.

You say he goes after lost causes but what you forget is that a player can be having a bad game and then the crowd could or gets on his case but seeing him work has hard for the team would suggest he is a team player and no matter his woeful performances he is always going to be there for the team,something i cannot say about ade.

Some players have more stamina than others so because you see him running around like what you call an headless chicken might not even tire him like he would lazy sod ade by example because he strikes me as someone who has no stamina at all given his languishing style of play.

Graft not craft seems to be what many want.

Sadly IMO. May as well have kept Joe Royle or Stuart Pearce for that.

superblue91 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Graft not craft seems to be what many want.

Sadly IMO. May as well have kept Joe Royle or Stuart Pearce for that.

Here,here m8
We've had enough graft not craft players for years, and got absolutely fucking nowhere, apart from long dark trips to York away! I like Bellamy, but maybe it's time for him to move on.

I do like Bellamy and want him to stay, bit we can't have players running of to the media just because they aren't getting their own way.

No player is bigger than the club or the manager.

Uwe Rosler said:
I do like Bellamy and want him to stay, bit we can't have players running of to the media just because they aren't getting their own way.

No player is bigger than the club or the manager.

I agree.

However, it doesn't make him being left out of the squad (if true) any less wrong.
He doesn't deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.