Bellamy should be in the 25

Well he hasn't made the 23 man squad for next game in Europa League, neither has Ireland so maybe that is an indicator of way things are going to go.

Think it's safe to say that most fans love the pride and passion Craig plays with for city, but that interview was a complete slap in the face. There is no chance of him staying, nor should there be, after slating the club/manager/owners like he has. Gutted he's going but no one is bigger than the club.

twoddlehopper said:
Think it's safe to say that most fans love the pride and passion Craig plays with for city, but that interview was a complete slap in the face. There is no chance of him staying, nor should there be, after slating the club/manager/owners like he has. Gutted he's going but no one is bigger than the club.

I very much agree with this. Players, no matter how they feel toward the manager or club, should keep their opinions to themselves as long as they are on the MC payroll. Any issue should be resolved outside the public eye.
I love Craig, I think he is a terrific role model, both as a player and a private person, but after that interview I was a bit disappointed.
Or quite a lot actually.

twoddlehopper said:

Which interview? The one I saw on SSN he showed nothing but love for City. Unlike Shay Given who was a complete idiot a couple of days before.

both bellamy and ireland should be in the 25 man squad...

the squad without them is unbalanced and heavy in the derfensive midfielders postions.......one of those could easily be sacrificed and we would still have more than enough

Keeping a player like Viera for instance (or even zabaleta) instead of having ireland and bellamy is completely wrong and shows a lack of thought by RM. We simply do not need that many players who an play defensive midfield...yuet we lack creativity in the central areas and we dont know if the likes of particularly silva will even adapt to the prem,,,and what if he is injured...who do we have to play on the left (...Gareth Barry!!!!)....not a particualrly good attacking option when compared to bellamy....and Robinho doesnt want to be here so why keep a player who doesnt want to be here and sell one/tow who do.....

he seems to want to play AJ on the right and swp on the left as well.....again you dont get the best out of SWP on the left (or in the centre for that matter of fact)

RM gets this one wrong and it could cost him his job....one injury to the likes of silva or tevez and we would struggle if you dont include the likes of bellamy and ireland in the squad....

I'm not sure when the official shoot was for the away kit <a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Video</a> but using Bellers, Stevie I and Michael Johnson in it beggers (to me) why use them when they are supposedly on their way out!

bellers is a tit. would rather miss four games through fighting and getting pissed than play for city. do one. go and wave that arm at someone else.

Matt.D said:
some of you on this forum are incredible.

just wait until spurs away on saturday when the city section of the ground will chant bellamys name all game, particularly if we are losing. and if by any chance hes still with the club by the liverpool home game, then the majority of eastlands will be singing his name. not that it will make any difference, but just it will show the majority of the hardcore city fans views on the matter.

YOU MATT D are the problem with Manchester City. Craig Bellamy has released this for that very reason, the guy is not bigger than the club. He is an egotistical, petulant little tw&t, yes he played ok last year, and by that I mean in 2009, in 2010 he was average at best, people forget that. Bellamy as far as I am aware has not been left out of this 25 yet, nor has anyone at the club told anyone he is to be left out, he is dividing the club, why because it's in his best interest, not your's or mine, Mancini's or Manchester City's. If you or any other dim whit that support this kind of treacherous behaviour, you deserves no glory with Manchester City, by all means if Bellamy scores, plays or comes on chant his name all you want, if he's out of the squad, cheer and support the players playing and the manager whom I think seems to know what he's doing!
Why on earth does Bellamy deserve any special credit, to my knowledge nobody has been named in the Premier league 25 man squad yet, nor has Mancini said that ANYONE is in or out yet. This petulant outburst by Bellamy is typical of him, he's no more interested in his employers than I am in mine. If he wants to stay, he needs to put his head down, train hard, play well earn a spot in the side, last season has gone this is a new season, no other players are publicly pleading their case!
You and many other City fans praise his die hard sprit and desire for the shirt, which on occasion is impressive, but he constant sniping, outbursts, arguments and immaturity out weigh the occasional decent performance, no othere club has tolerated him, when he leaves our beloved club, to go to Fulham or Spurs no doubt, how many clubs will that be? To anyone who calls him a winner, what the hell has he won in his 13 years in professional football, I'll tell you, a community shield and a Scottish league cup!
If this player is so grand, and a fans favourite why has he aired himself on national television with anything other than positives? LEAVE PLEASE CRAIG, JOING THE HOST OF TOP EUROPEAN CLUBS THAT WANT SUCH A WINNER WITH A GLORIOUS, ILLUSTRIOUS AND DECORATED PERSONAL AND PLAYING CAREER!

i8rags said:
bellers is a tit. would rather miss four games through fighting and getting pissed than play for city. do one. go and wave that arm at someone else.

Are you being serious?

Really no one should be surprised by the behaviour of this serial trouble causer, he's caused rifts at every club he's been at. He's completely out of order for airing his negative views on City and our manager to the press while still employed by the club. He had a fairly decent season last year, nowhere near the standards that the Track Back Brigade seem to think, but not bad.

We have the players to win things this year, we just need to build a team out of these individuals. The last thing we need is a disruptive, jumped up, self important prick who acts like a superstar when he's done fuck all in his career. He was going on about his Pro-zone stats last night, yards covered etc! What the Pro-zone stats don't tell you is that he's a c unt. He's clearly not got the temperament or intelligence to be at a top club, so Fulham are welcome to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.