Bellamy's been banned from the club

Dhenry said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tevez's agent went to see The Sheikh last Easter to say that if Mancini stays he wanted a new club.

Bellamy's didn't.

Tevez came out with negative comments right in the middle of the crunch part of the season last year.

Bellamy didn't.

So don't pontificate when you are not in posession of the facts.
As much respect as I have for you as a fellow poster here, I am not really willing to take statements you write down as cold hard facts just for the hell of it.

Let's be honest though, if we made a list of things allegedly done by Tevez and Bellamy, I know which one would be longer... and more to the point, who stopped messing about and buckled down and who has ousted himself from the club.

I am sure Bellamy had a chance to stay and prove his worth over the summer, up until he started causing a stir with not being guaranteed a place in the squad.

That's the difference.

As someone above said, the difference is in their importance to the team.

You don't have to believe me that Tevez said it's "Maincini or me" if you don't want. But you will remember his negative comments in the press during the run in. And you will remember his laughter after the United game.

There's a reason why they were the two players Mancini quoted as being hard to handle. Because they are both hard to handle.

But Tevez isn't God and Bellamy the devil. They both gave 100% past year and that's all that matters.

Yet again, I don't approve of Bellamy's comments. But this demonization of him is naive in the extreme. And lionising Tevez as a comparison is ridiculous to be honest.

mancityscot said:
Actually come to think of it, bellamy did state midweek he wanted to play for city, and that he enjoyed playing for city. So what went wrong to cause all of this?
The problem is he meant CARDIFF CITY !!!!

GStar said:
The differnece being Dhery... 1 was made club captain, the other was told he was surplus to requirements.

After that, PR is a wonderful thing ;)
While Tevez and Bellamy may both have had their differences with the manager, one of them got on with it and still made a fantastic contribution second half of the season, the other went straight back to being the prick he's well known for being while doing virtually fuck all of any note on the pitch.

Who gives a fuck

I support MCFC not Bellamy FC or Tevez FC

If they don't like the Manager my club has appointed they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Tevez has shut up so he can stay and if he can't keep quiet he should go too.

Bellamy continues to be a **** so ............

It really is that easy.

These fuckers and their bitching probably cost us CL last season.

sweep said:
GStar said:
The differnece being Dhery... 1 was made club captain, the other was told he was surplus to requirements.

After that, PR is a wonderful thing ;)
While Tevez and Bellamy may both have had their differences with the manager, one of them got on with it and still made a fantastic contribution second half of the season, the other went straight back to being the prick he's well known for being while doing virtually fuck all of any note on the pitch.

Excpet have his best season in professional football.

Bellamy has started mouthing off now... since he's been informed we won't be in our 25. I don;t remember anyone calling for his head during the season, infact there were calls for him to be player of the season.

Like i said, hypocrites.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dhenry said:
As much respect as I have for you as a fellow poster here, I am not really willing to take statements you write down as cold hard facts just for the hell of it.

Let's be honest though, if we made a list of things allegedly done by Tevez and Bellamy, I know which one would be longer... and more to the point, who stopped messing about and buckled down and who has ousted himself from the club.

I am sure Bellamy had a chance to stay and prove his worth over the summer, up until he started causing a stir with not being guaranteed a place in the squad.

That's the difference.

You don't have to believe me that Tevez said it's "Maincini or me" if you don't want. But you will remember his negative comments in the press during the run in. And you will remember his laughter after the United game.

There's a reason why they were the two players Mancini quoted as being hard to handle. Because they are both hard to handle.

But Tevez isn't God and Bellamy the devil. They both gave 100% past year and that's all that matters.

Yet again, I don't approve of Bellamy's comments. But this demonization of him is naive in the extreme. And lionising Tevez as a comparison is ridiculous to be honest.

Not trying to contrast their actions at all - I'm only pointing out that Tevez has changed his tune, Bellamy has kept on stirring things up.

In fact, I'd say "Me or Mancini" by Tevez would be a good example of my point - being that it's now 2010/11 and we still have both. I'm inclined to believe you, as I feel it benefits my statement of Tevez coming around to Mancini's ideas and work ethic.

Unlike Bellamy. Mancini said he was unsure of his future at the start of preseason - there was his chance to prove that they could work together and that personal differences do not mean a working relationship cannot be maintained. But Bellamy, to me, took the easy way out, and instead of being a part of something big here at City, he'll go play lower league football. Hardly a herculean decision fitting for a hero, is it?

It's simple. Bellamy never stays long at any club. Let him go and lets have professional footballers who are willing to play for the City shirt and respect the club.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dhenry said:

That's the difference.

To be honest all players who don't like the boss will be moved on by the boss at some stage. NO player is bigger than this club anymore those days have gone. We can afford almost any player in the world and if any player be it Bellamy, Tevez or anyone think that they can bad mouth the manager and get away with it then they will be replaced.

The owners have stuck with Mancicni and I dont think they would want to make the same mistakes that they did with Hughes so I think they will now give him time so its STFU or go

Don't think it's an issue of Tevez or Bellamy, if any of our players can't work professionally or effectively under the current management they can do one.

In this case, I presume that no matter what feelings Tevez has on Mancini he is prepared to toe the line.

Don't think Bellamy is so it's sayonara and good riddance.

If it was the other way around it would be sayonara Carlos, and good riddance.

Dhenry said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Not trying to contrast their actions at all - I'm only pointing out that Tevez has changed his tune, Bellamy has kept on stirring things up.

In fact, I'd say "Me or Mancini" by Tevez would be a good example of my point - being that it's now 2010/11 and we still have both. I'm inclined to believe you, as I feel it benefits my statement of Tevez coming around to Mancini's ideas and work ethic.

Unlike Bellamy. Mancini said he was unsure of his future at the start of preseason - there was his chance to prove that they could work together and that personal differences do not mean a working relationship cannot be maintained. But Bellamy, to me, took the easy way out, and instead of being a part of something big here at City, he'll go play lower league football. Hardly a herculean decision fitting for a hero, is it?
wrong wrong wrong and wrong again

both tevez and bellamy were in the same rocking boat last season as they saw mancini's tenure being ended
when the manager was given the nod to continue, both players have kept their heads down and waited
during the pre-season bellamy said fuck all, he did speak out though last week when he was informed he wouldn't be in the 25
do you really believe tevez would have kept quiet if he wasn't in the 25?
the real difference between the two is their worth to mancini
bellamy worked his balls off last year, was outspoken (as he always is) and has been rewarded with the cold shoulder
tevez has done exactly the same but with the captain's arm band

i'm not saying bellamy is right, or that we should keep him, but GStar is right that we should look at the bigger picture and those calling him a twat are hypocrites

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.