Bellamy's been banned from the club

Do you have proof that Bellamy said anything to Moyes after the Everton game?

Yes - this has been well documented - the club freely admits it investigated wanted to fine him, Macini said leave it to try and keep the situation under control they choose to ignore it.

Do you have proof that Bellamy's high five to Rednapp after the Spurs game was anything different to Carlos greeting his rag ex-teammates after both the derbies?

Yes pictures of Bellamy having a good laugh at our expense are on this very thread. Where are the pictures or Carlos ? Did it even happen ? Or more of your made up bullshit ? I was at that game and he looked fucking gutted to me.

Anyway shaking hands with former playmates is completely different from having a good laugh at your club and fans expense with the opposition after a crucial game.

What about his outbursts to the press ? What about slagging off the club when Hughes was sacked ? What about him storming in to see cook and go demanding Hughes wasnt sacked. What about his previous form doing this at every club he ever played for ? What about his lies saying Macini hadnt spoken to him in 6 months - clearly bullshit we have training reports on here where hes been seen talking to him everyday in training.

At the end of the day you are just proving you support bellamy over your club. Thats fine as long as you admit it and dont try to justify with paper thin defense to which there is no evidence + ignoring all that Bellamy has done to bring this on himself.

moomba said:
Don't think it's an issue of Tevez or Bellamy, if any of our players can't work professionally or effectively under the current management they can do one.

In this case, I presume that no matter what feelings Tevez has on Mancini he is prepared to toe the line.

Don't think Bellamy is so it's sayonara and good riddance.

If it was the other way around it would be sayonara Carlos, and good riddance.
Quite right (although I think you might be being a bit naive about what would happen to Tevez in the same situation). Players don't have to be managers' best buddies but they should show respect and give their best.

However, the same should apply the other way round. If the manager can't perform professionally and effectively (vis a vis his relationships with players) then he should expect the same fate.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
Don't think it's an issue of Tevez or Bellamy, if any of our players can't work professionally or effectively under the current management they can do one.

In this case, I presume that no matter what feelings Tevez has on Mancini he is prepared to toe the line.

Don't think Bellamy is so it's sayonara and good riddance.

If it was the other way around it would be sayonara Carlos, and good riddance.

Except that is totally arse about face. Bellamy was told he wasn't going to be in the 25 man squad and then threw his toys out of the pram. Nothing to do with Bellamy towing anyone's lines...I'm sure if Carlos had been told he wasn't going to be in the 25 man squad he'd also have some pretty choice things to say about the Italian...

I'm not sure that is the case, but it's irrelevant anyway.

There are ways and means of doing things, and I have no problem with Shay (for example) trying to get a move out of the club.

And I would have no problems if Bellamy having been told he was out of the 25 man club put in a transfer request and then shut the fuck up.

Dhenry said:
BillyShears said:
Answer to both of those questions is no. So the only thing you can actually point to as any proof of dissent from Bellamy is the interview he gave last week AFTER he was told he wasn't going to be in the 25 man squad.

Before. His interview was around the wales match on the wednesday, Mancini announced he wasn't in the squad during the pre-spurs presser on Thursday.

Whether he was told in private before is pure speculation just as much as anything. But as I said just then, he was clearly given a chance to stake his claim of a position in the 25, so I see no reason for the dissent after not putting the effort in. His own lack of commitment led to the situation.
i really don't think that is something you can level at bellamy
if fact when a newspaper did just that he successfully sued them

Dhenry said:
BillyShears said:
Answer to both of those questions is no. So the only thing you can actually point to as any proof of dissent from Bellamy is the interview he gave last week AFTER he was told he wasn't going to be in the 25 man squad.

Before. His interview was around the wales match on the wednesday, Mancini announced he wasn't in the squad during the pre-spurs presser on Thursday.

Whether he was told in private before is pure speculation just as much as anything. But as I said just then, he was clearly given a chance to stake his claim of a position in the 25, so I see no reason for the dissent after not putting the effort in. His own lack of commitment led to the situation.

City accepted a bid from Wolfsburg in June for Bellamy - and - those players who were/are surplus to requirements were informed of this via their agents at the end of last season. Not Mancini telling the players. But the City hierarchy telling their agents. Bellamy was one of those players, and this is a fact and not speculation.

Mate, truth be told, I'm not arsed one bit about who Mancini sells and who he doesn't sell because he's the manager, it's his prerogative, and we have to back his judgment. Bellamy was never a favourite of mine, so again, not arsed particularly that he's being sold. But City have handled this situation incredibly badly, that's all I'm saying...

Mate, truth be told, I'm not arsed one bit about who Mancini sells and who he doesn't sell because he's the manager, it's his prerogative, and we have to back his judgment.

Exactly, but some would rather back the player. The fact it is a player like Bellamy is what is really insulting.

Backed by bullshit, speculation and conjecture. SOomeone is even trying to compare Tevez shaking hands with former team mates at the final whistle when he looked gutted and had tried the win the game for us on his own with Bellamy basically assisting a Spurs goal then having a good laugh with Harry R at our expense in front on Mancini to get a rise out of him - To which there are well documented pictures.

Seriously what the fuck is that about ?

squirtyflower said:
Dhenry said:

i really don't think that is something you can level at bellamy
if fact when a newspaper did just that he successfully sued them

All I'm saying is, that the idea of a conspiracy to out Bellamy from the club is ridiculous. He was given a chance by the manager and club to fly out to the US for preseason, show the club that he wants to be a part.

He wouldn't have flown, if a) Mancini thought he wasn't good enough b) Mancini wanted to get rid anyway.

But he did. So then, during preseason, it was down to him to buckle down, work hard, and commit to the club.

I think he is a very committed person and "I give my all" suits him as a tagline, perfectly. BUT, only if what is required, suits his personal agenda. And fair enough, I don't expect him to put MCFC above himself.. but as that happened, he could've left without the sour grapes.

Prestwich_Blue said:
However, the same should apply the other way round. If the manager can't perform professionally and effectively (vis a vis his relationships with players) then he should expect the same fate.

In a way although I'd say the manager is accountable for the performances of the squad as a whole.

Not selecting one player in that squad is not what I'd consider unprofessional.

GStar said:
Ireland flew out and played... ask Billy if the club had any plans of keeping him this season.
billy's already posted that bellamy was offered to wolfsburg in june
doesn't tally with the idea of a chance to prove himself on a late july tour!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.