Benji...

Not a Benji fan myself, thought he did alright yesterday, nothing more. He lacks awareness & concentration, might be a lack of match fitness though - he looked fucked after that 3rd goal.

The only other time we've seen him with a strike partner was for a bit of the Spurs game when he assisted that Boji game. Think he could be a useful squad member now we're playing with two up front, Pompey fans did always say that though.

Captain Oats said:
i thought he was top yesterday. did his job superbly and deserved a goal. Assisted 3 so cant complain.

One swallow doesn't make a summer!

Not good enough!!

Captain Oats said:
i thought he was top yesterday. did his job superbly and deserved a goal. Assisted 3 so cant complain.

I completley disagree, he was awful but just very lucky. Every assist he made was down to a mistake. 1st was a missed shot, 2nd he missed again and was lucky to hit the post and third he cut his pass to petrov too shot and was again lucky to find tevez. He had a few good moment but was noticeably the wrost player on the pitch.

On the live stream I watched last night (thanks Shady) The commentator was suggesting that maybe Bobby was playing him in these types of games during the transfer period as an advertisment to potential bidders and that he would probably off load him - makes sense as I don't think he is quite up to what we need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.