Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s wanted to leave for over 2 years. Why would he deny something publically that he’s wanted for so long? If they bid a reasonable amount for him, Bernardo is gone this window. He’s already stayed for 2 years and been an incredible professional despite his wish to leave. He doesn’t say a bad word to anyone. So the club will allow his sale I reckon, no matter how late it comes in the month.
on condition we have a replacement.

It’s a pity Silva doesn’t come out and put an end to these rumours he must know how this effects us city fans.
Why does he need to come out and put rumours to bed? He hasn't so much as uttered one syllable that he is unhappy or he wants to leave or that he wants to play somewhere else.

Social media, twitter and the rest of the fuckin dregs out there are churning out shite and the sad thing is lots of folk on here have took it as gospel.

I know some posters on here who keep banging the Bernardo leaving drum aren't city fans, they're on here to wum and think they're smart arses doing so but the rest of you fuckin wake up and smell the coffee.

thats the only deal i would IF bernie was desperate to go.
Frenkie is not an upgrade tbf. We don't even know if he will be a long term signing. As per reports Chelsea and rags are prepared to pay 80m+20 mil of deffered wages. Waste of money in my opinion

If Barcelona are asking and already asked players to defer there wages they should not be allowed to buy anyone at all! What are the Spanish and uefa rules thinking about let this carry on!?

If Barcelona are asking and already asked players to defer there wages they should not be allowed to buy anyone at all! What are the Spanish and uefa rules thinking about let this carry on!?
Football is bent. The elite are aloud to do what they want. They don’t give a shit about fair competition they just want the same tossers to be at the top of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.