Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
City need to put a final date on this and make it clear it is under the condition we have a replacement. If we lose Silva and don’t bring in a LB we won’t win the League / CL IMHO
City won’t do this, they want the best talent to sign for us knowing that if it does not work out for whatever reason (weather, playing time, restaurants etc) we will allow them to move on providing a club meets our valuation. For what it is worth I think this is in our best long term interest

Pep should come out and call Barca for talking in public about players that aren’t theirs the twats
Also £100 million up front you wankers.
If he wants to go it ain’t for footballing reasons, no chance Barca get close to CL. If it’s for lifestyle then he needs a serious sit down, he will be retired in 10 years he can sit in the sun from his mid 30s forever. If it’s money then let him go.

mostly because his girlfriends wants to move, can i imagine she isn't settled and wants Bernardo to push the move to spain if possible.

but is also happy to stay...possible to read it both ways
Lol? There is only one way to read it. There was only one way to read the comments after his Portugal match. There were only one way to read the comments after the preseason match

I don’t want to be a bellend of a supporter but I also don’t want to be myopic. Theres only one way to read this which is the correct way.

so no , it isn't twitter bollocks

Could have outright said it - he is staying

Anyway - trust the club - if he is sold for the valuation city want + get a replacement

He wouldn't say that for any a
player though. Speculation or no speculation.

Nothing in what he said concerns me. Nothing is unexpected either.

€100m / £85m for Bernardo and €50m/ £42m for De Jong the other way.
There is no way Barca can live with a deal like that. In their plans its more like:-

Sell FDJ for £100m (£80m ish + £20m in wages owed to player)
Buy BS for <£100m on less wages.

I just dont see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.