Betting Odds?

Jack74 said:
Try a ten spot on these 6 Spurs , West ham , Notts Forest , Sheff Wed, Boro and West Brom at Coral good luck

What price will i get for this little lot then Jacko?

tasker said:
ive just had norwich, leeds, dundee utd and schalke. 10quid will get me 88quid back

That sounds good mate, i can see meself having a few bets today, me daughters havin' her ears pierced and theres a bookies next door, oh dear.

Buzzer, if you want to have a bet and don't have an account with most bookies, as an introductory offer they'll give you a free bet. Sportingbet, for example, match your first bet up to £50. So this weekend, I'm gonna put £50 on City (-1) at 10/11, do the same with the free bet, and a £50 bet will return £145, including stake

Just to let u know that you can have city -1 at 21/20 at betsson which means you put on £100 and you return £195 inc stake whereas the next best odds online is coral at 5/6 which returns you £183 from a £100 bet inc stake.

buzzer1 said:
I don't really have a bet, sometimes i'll throw a fiver on one of our games/1st goalscorer/final score etc and the odds are straight forward, but i've just been paid and could use some extra wonga(as we all could) so am thinking about putting 1 or £200 on us to win on sunday, it'll be handbags at dawn if i lose it though, as i said i'm only used to the odd bluey now and again and even to some serious gamblers my small sum is fek all so £200 is quite a stake for me. Anyway, the odds it would seem are 3/10, does this mean if i put £200 on us to win then i get £260 back if we do? or £10 would get me £13 if you like? thanks in advance.

PS, Pomp are 10/1, draw 4/1.

With odds the '/' sign literally means divide like it does on a calculator! so 10/1 odds are 10 divided by one = 10 so you then multiply your stake by the result of the odd and that's what you'll win, plus your stake back!
odd/oddxstake+stake

so 3/10=0.3x200=60+200=260 and it's the same formula everytime!

Thanks all, i really didnt have a clue how it all works, but there are some interestin' bets up there, i'm armed and ready for the bookies, i'll be going up there in an hour-ish so i'll let you know what ive bet on, one of my bets will be on the 1 0 Pompy Neville(handicap) for tomoz, and the other will probably bet on the Dunndee United/Schalke/Leeds/Norwich games that Tasker put me onto, and maybe us for half time full time, but don't tell the Mrs., ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh, i'll get twatted haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.