big mistake

We have a full squad of top quality players. We can't keep all our decent fringe players just so our Premier League opponents can't benefit. Other good players will end up at our rivals. Fortunately our players are better.

Mancini is building a dynasty at City, and you are either with him, or you are not.

Adebayor thought he could take the manager on, and he lost.

There are more than a few ego's at City that have tried to take Mancini on and it has left them on the sidelines, or out of the club altogether, and those players that have had their spats with him have not got us into the position we currently find ourselves in.

They are out of the club, and good riddance to them.

Bridge, Bellamy, Adebayor, Tevez, Boeteng, to name a few.

Mancini wants team players, and Adebayor wasn't a team player. I liked him when he was with us, bit we are better off without him and all the other egotists that have left, or are going to leave because their personal ego's got the better of them.

At the end of the day, all our players have whinged about not being picked...well go out and prove your point...like a certain player has..shame it was not for us..
but then he was playing for money our name is on this title lads..but it is your name that will also lose it!!

I am fine with it, I honestly don't see Spurs finishing above us and he can't score against us but as I thought at the start of the season he could help take points off Chelsea and United who were the two teams who could have or in Uniteds case could beat us to the title. He has already played a part in knocking chelsea out of the race and could easily do the same to United.

I reckon that it was a good move for us and the player and if he scores against United and gets them to drop three points it could be his goal that wins us the title.

Only if Spurs finish above us is it a bad move and if they finish below us and he does well against the other top teams then it can only be a good move.

As you think it is a bad move you must be thinking SPurs will finish above us - they won't. They will have a bad run in Jan/Feb as they always do and will struggle to get within 10 pts of us and the Rags come the end of the season.

Could not disagree more with the original post.

If Spurs win the league and finish above us then I will admit I am wrong and take it back but it won't happen and if you think it will then bet heavily on them as the price is as high as 16 or 20-1.

nicko said:
Don't want to be too negative because I think everyone at City is doing a brilliant job, but I cannot believe that we have loaned Adebyor to Spurs.

Not only that but he feels slighted by us so he is playing with a point to prove.

Never ever loan players to rivals again City...
he is playing for a contract and nothing else, moaning fucker will cause trouble at spurs as well soon as he is on their books officially

I have a strange feeling that adebayor will be back at city in the summer.redknapp will offer some derisory amount of money.we will laugh at him and he'll be on the station at euston in june with his duffle bag.

Blue Si O.B said:
Skashion said:
I don't see them as genuine challengers so in my view it's not a big mistake. Him playing, and playing well, will help us get a better transfer fee too.
de nile is not just a river in egypt.

Nah - not denial - I agree with others

He cannot play against us so when their game against us comes up they will have to play suddenly a different way and if he can help spuds to knock one of those other old sky 4 clubs out of the CL places - all the better.

I do not think that Spurs are going to finish ahead of us and he can help take points off the scum perhaps

Most importantly we might be able to get rid in the summer for a decent fee as he is seen to be in good form.

He was disruptive and not part of Mancini's plans - so we had to get rid - simples really and well done all at CITY

Oh - and people easily forget it seems - he started well at Spurs, then did his usual invisible man trick for quite a few games.

He is playing well again now - but will likely go awol again soon - we cannot afford that type of player attitude

I would rather be competing for the title against spurs than utd anyday. IMO if we can't see them off we have no chance of seeing off utd, we might as well give up the title. Too many people on here getting irrational and beginning to panic, even though there is a long way to go with many twists and turns still to be had.

marsy was here said:
nicko said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Repetitive threads?

Surely not.....

Warning...thread police alert!!!

For those members not lucky enough to spend all their time on here please check through last 3 months of topics before posting something that is on your mind...thanks

Know what you mean the know alls like to point things out...SIR SIR SIR LOOK AT ME PLEASE SIR..fuckin wankers..
twenty-odd posts, less than three weeks on the forum and you're calling people wankers - welcome to Bluemoon, I look forward to more constructive input from you during your tenancy.

Pro- Ade out of dressing room with his negative attitude
Con-He could score the goals in the other 36 games that could hurt us in the way of getting spurs better results than we get against same opponents.

I personally would have liked us to send on a 6 month loan, then recall him to bench warm if it looks like they are going to challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.