blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

bobmcfc said:
Loukas said:
bobmcfc said:
Which game is £15 ? Blackburn ? The West ham game is £30 on L2

Well don't sit on Level 2 if you can't afford it then.

Still £25 on level one. Next you be suggesting I be in the 18/21 bracket and it's my own fault for being older

Fair do's.

Still think it's affordable though for a semi final. Especially when you consider we charged £58 for them seats against Liverpool and Arsenal and sold it out.

Loukas said:
bobmcfc said:
Loukas said:
Well don't sit on Level 2 if you can't afford it then.

Still £25 on level one. Next you be suggesting I be in the 18/21 bracket and it's my own fault for being older

Fair do's.

Still think it's affordable though for a semi final. Especially when you consider we charged £58 for them seats against Liverpool and Arsenal and sold it out.

Well city are taking £80 out of my bank account in the next day or two for the Barcelona home game so as much as I'd like to have attended on Wednesday, city's timing has given me no say in the matter. I actually don't care what anyone's reasons are for not going, it's up to them and should never ever have to explain themselves really.

bobmcfc said:
Loukas said:
bobmcfc said:

Fair do's.

Well city are taking £80 out of my bank account in the next day or two for the Barcelona home game so as much as I'd like to have attended on Wednesday, city's timing has given me no say in the matter. I actually don't care what anyone's reasons are for not going, it's up to them and should never ever have to explain themselves really.

No they shouldn't, just shouldn't whinge when they don't have the loyalty points to go to Champions league games away or other big games.

To be fair there has been a lot of games in December I am going to Blackburn it was only £20, it's pretty close by for me as well as being on a Saturday, midweek games are quite difficult for me to get to, however I would never miss a midweek prem game

Ducado said:
To be fair there has been a lot of games in December I am going to Blackburn it was only £20, it's pretty close by for me as well as being on a Saturday, midweek games are quite difficult for me to get to, however I would never miss a midweek prem game

Or champions league I presume.

Fact is some fans pick and choose what games they want to go to based on how prestige a tie it is - and thats perfectly acceptable. As stated no one should be looked down on if they cba going to any game and this cup is 4th on the priority list

However some fans also think going to every game makes them better fans. Maybe they are. Maybe just more fornunate.

End of the day does it really matter. Attendances do not win matches

Would love to go but due to lack of holidays after having to take them off for Euro scheme it isn't possible.

Big game this weekend and 2 tricky games v West Ham for place in Final

johnmc said:
Ducado said:

Or champions league I presume.

Fact is some fans pick and choose what games they want to go to based on how prestige a tie it is - and thats perfectly acceptable. As stated no one should be looked down on if they cba going to any game and this cup is 4th on the priority list

However some fans also think going to every game makes them better fans. Maybe they are. Maybe just more fornunate.

End of the day does it really matter. Attendances do not win matches

I have not been to any CL games either, but since I have a season ticket I would never miss a prem game

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
wilky2868 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Winning the league cup doesn't constitute a good season anymore and that is why the demand is low. I'm not bothering on Wednesday and I wouldn't have missed this for the world a few years ago. Shows how far we have come really.
The issue we have is that we do not have the depth of fanbase to cover when regular attenders like myself choose not to go.

If this is the case then why are we expanding the stadium?? Fan base is there just think everybody is skint after Xmas and what spare cash fans may have will go on watching Barcelona at home

The fanbase isn't there,that's the problem.

It should be. I bet loads on reduced incomes would relish the chance to attend but have got out of the habit of going. Internet streaming doesn't help, either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.