blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

I imagine that 99% of people going to Blackburn will be going to the west ham game.

There's some in our hardcore awayers who only ever go to the aways, they budget for them and enjoy the aatmosphere and craic better, fair enough in my view its great to have that away following. Its a tough choice for others and for this one especially many factors will affect whether they'll be able to go or not. I'm sure if circumstances were more favourable they'd be there to cheer the team on.

I don't like it though when people can't be arsed, but that's their choice I suppose.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
There's some in our hardcore awayers who only ever go to the aways, they budget for them and enjoy the aatmosphere and craic better, fair enough in my view its great to have that away following. Its a tough choice for others and for this one especially many factors will affect whether they'll be able to go or not. I'm sure if circumstances were more favourable they'd be there to cheer the team on.

I don't like it though when people can't be arsed, but that's their choice I suppose.
I certainly thought very hard about doing just that last year when I was in 109 and spending the entire season resisting Showsec's attempts to get us to sit. I've moved to 110 now and it's much better but the home atmosphere is often shocking and I would probably enjoy football more if I went to more aways which I would do if I didn't have a season ticket.

Corky said:
Marvin said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Put the rod away mate. One's selling 40,000 tickets , the other 6 or 7,000.
We got 7,500 for Blackburn

We got 6,900 - the first few rows might be netted off again like they did in response to the pitch invasion.

It's 6900 official tickets to fans, 900 to club, players etc....!

Skashion said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:

I certainly thought very hard about doing just that last year when I was in 109 and spending the entire season resisting Showsec's attempts to get us to sit. I've moved to 110 now and it's much better but the home atmosphere is often shocking and I would probably enjoy football more if I went to more aways which I would do if I didn't have a season ticket.

That's worrying considering 110/111 are the loudest parts of the home section.

Loukas said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Loukas said:
It's confusing, I'm even surprised more neutrals don't go and watch it, like bury, Oldham, Rochdale etc... It's only £15. But in all honesty, I'd prefer the stadium to be full of 35,000 fans that have been going for all the years who are up for it and create and atmosphere, opposed to some glory hunters who can't be bothered going unless there is something in it for them. If you're short on money why not sell your ticket to the Cardiff game at home? That'll pay for your entire day!

Maybe they'd prefer to watch a Premier League game on the weekend than a midweek League cup one?

A middle of the season game against a team that means nothing to us. Or a game in the semi final of a cup we haven't won in over 30 years?

I know which one I'd prefer.

Ever thought that it's not all about us the fans but maybe the players would like s crowd behind them.

Is there any thought that they could've shut one or both of the 3rd tiers?

im on 10-6 next week and I don't want to have a half day off on the Wednesday and a day off on the Thursday, so I will watch in a pub have a couple of pints

de niro said:
Loukas said:
Maybe they'd prefer to watch a Premier League game on the weekend than a midweek League cup one?

A middle of the season game against a team that means nothing to us. Or a game in the semi final of a cup we haven't won in over 30 years?

Ever thought that it's not all about us the fans but maybe the players would like s crowd behind them.

I don't know what you mean by this?

de niro said:
Loukas said:

I don't know what you mean by this?

as a fan base we need to get behind the lads, whatever game they play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.