blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

peoffrey said:
dawlish dave said:
peoffrey said:
I know there were horrific queues outside for Wigan in the League Cup earlier this season. Apparently online sales were withdraw which forced last minute attendees to get one in person. Also, Wigan fans turned up ticketless.

I had a seat in row z block 104 for the Wigan game the first 40 min was ruined by people coming in late it must of been frustrating to be queuing for a ticket while the game was going on there must be a better way of dealing with walk-ups on the night, next week I am of to London with the wife we have two Oyster cards one of them is running short of credit but it will take less than a min to top it up at Paddington tube station surely City could have 6 to 10 hole in the wall ticket machines outside the ground were members could buy last min tickets. Next week loads of fans are going to decide on Tuesday depending on the weather as to attending or not, predict it could be as many as 5000 turning up to get a ticket on the night.

How often would those ticket machines need to be used and would they be cost effective? I think there was an error of judgement on the part of City because those queues have been unheard of since a similar tie at Maine Road years back. I forget who we were playing but there was a huge cock up with tickets and it was a good 20 minutes before we got in.

They would be available 24/7 for blue card members also SC members not registered for cup ties, in the event of the capacity going above 60k tickets will be on sale for most games up to KO.

dawlish dave said:
peoffrey said:
How often would those ticket machines need to be used and would they be cost effective? I think there was an error of judgement on the part of City because those queues have been unheard of since a similar tie at Maine Road years back. I forget who we were playing but there was a huge cock up with tickets and it was a good 20 minutes before we got in.

They would be available 24/7 for blue card members also SC members not registered for cup ties, in the event of the capacity going above 60k tickets will be on sale for most games up to KO.

I guess they'll push online sales and maybe 3rd parties selling tickets on our behalf too. Chuck in basic hospitality etc.

CC cup semi should be a one off game on a sat/sun neutral ground. Villa Park would have been ideal

I will be at both games, but I would rather not take half a day off (unpaid) and spend £90+ on tickets/ travel, few pints etc to London on a Tuesday night. But I'm still living this dream after doing the full 35 years without a trophy and not even seeing a semi final in person until 2009 as tad young in 1981.
I used to proud of seeing every quarter final we'd been in and lost during that period!!!!

ballinio said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
It's embarrassing to think we can't sell out a semi final at home.
There`ll be around 40,000 there , why would you think that's embarrassing ?

I don't think I know it's embarrassing,should be a sell out,no excuses.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
ballinio said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
It's embarrassing to think we can't sell out a semi final at home.

it's embarrassing to a few, although not one has yet been able to explain why

squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
ballinio said:

They worry that their rag mates might make fun of them and call them names

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Does it really need explaining.
yes please
someone posted the same shit on Wednesday, and i'm still waiting for their reply

if it makes you guys so embarrassed their must be a reason for it, or are you so sensitive that everything embarrasses you?

squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
ballinio said:

I'm with you on that, embarrassing, fucking hell, embarrassing is having to take my bird into my local, that's embarrassing.

squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
Does it really need explaining.
yes please
someone posted the same shit on Wednesday, and i'm still waiting for their reply

if it makes you guys so embarrassed their must be a reason for it, or are you so sensitive that everything embarrasses you?
We're going to have a 60,000 seated stadium in the near future Why when we're struggling to fill a 48,000 stadium, I think your the sensitive one on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.