blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I don't think I know it's embarrassing,should be a sell out,no excuses.
Its not embarrassing me.

I'm not going for reasons I stated earlier in the thread. I didn't join the cup scheme for this competition, as there are already too many midweek games, and I live 170 miles away. I may go to the second leg, if it goes on sale to those not on the scheme after Monday, as its far easier for me to get there, and I'll still do that even if we win 10-0 next Wednesday, but if I don't get a ticket for the final (I should given the points I have), then I won't bleat about it on here.

Even if we do get there I may not go anyway, because I want to be in the Nou Camp (I'll be in Barcelona anyway), it won't mean I support us any less, but decisions and priorities have to be made sometimes, and work, time, and family need to be included in those decisions.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Does it really need explaining.
yes please
someone posted the same shit on Wednesday, and i'm still waiting for their reply

if it makes you guys so embarrassed their must be a reason for it, or are you so sensitive that everything embarrasses you?
We're going to have a 60,000 seated stadium in the near future Why when we're struggling to fill a 48,000 stadium, I think your the sensitive one on here.
so you still can't give out a reason why we should be embarrassed?

then you fall into the usual trap of blah blah blah can't fill the stadium bullshit, exactly the same as the dickhead did on Wednesday
we have sold out every home league game except two in the last three years

your'e on the WUM and full of it

squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
yes please
someone posted the same shit on Wednesday, and i'm still waiting for their reply

if it makes you guys so embarrassed their must be a reason for it, or are you so sensitive that everything embarrasses you?
We're going to have a 60,000 seated stadium in the near future Why when we're struggling to fill a 48,000 stadium, I think your the sensitive one on here.

then you fall into the usual trap of blah blah blah can't fill the stadium bullshit, exactly the same as the dickhead did on Wednesday

Whatever you think.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

Whatever you think.
well tell us all why it's embarrassing the?
you made the statement, not me, now back it up

squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:

Whatever you think.
Struggling to sell out a semi final isn't that a little bit embarrassing.

squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
it's like groundhog day this, WHY?

if you can't answer then fair enough
I've give you the answer its a SEMI FINAL maybe embarrassing was the wrong word disappointed maybe.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

I've give you the answer its a SEMI FINAL maybe embarrassing was the wrong word disappointed maybe.
but you posted it was embarrassing at 7.35 this morning and then again after eleven tonight, seems it's really worrying you
why is it disappointing?
and to whom?

squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:

but you posted it was embarrassing at 7.35 this morning and then again after eleven tonight, seems it's really worrying you
why is it disappointing?
and to whom?
It is worrying imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.