blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I've give you the answer its a SEMI FINAL maybe embarrassing was the wrong word disappointed maybe.
but you posted it was embarrassing at 7.35 this morning and then again after eleven tonight, seems it's really worrying you
why is it disappointing?
and to whom?
It is worrying imo

Hahaha this can't be serious. You've said it's embarrassing but 3 pages later and after being asked numerous times you've failed to answer why! What part of it embarrasses you? All you keep saying is that it's a semi final.

An appropriate answer might be "It's embarrassing because I'm insecure about the way my football club is perceived to the outside public and my United supporting friends". Or something along those lines.

Ive got my tickets . lets face it with money being tight .its a chance to take the kids to a match where as if it was a prem match we just couldnt aford it.
surley if the club wants to sell tickets then they should have lernt there lesson by now....cheep seats sell.

squirtyflower said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
squirtyflower said:
it's like groundhog day this, WHY?

if you can't answer then fair enough
I've give you the answer its a SEMI FINAL maybe embarrassing was the wrong word disappointed maybe.
but you posted it was embarrassing at 7.35 this morning and then again after eleven tonight, seems it's really worrying you
why is it disappointing?
and to whom?

Me.

it was always going to happen, the club don't know how to price league cup games, everything is geared to turnover, although there won't be any more turnover due to the empty seats.

surely it's time, like the European games, now that the regulars have coughed up again to start giving the seats away to fill the stadium.

Midweek games at home are shit. Saturday games away a few miles down the road are not, but the demand for tickets makes this obvious.

I was in all of the cup schemes last year and hardly made it to any of the games I paid for, I'm only in the Champions league one this year and haven't made a game yet, partly due to other commitments and partly not being arsed enough to go, even more so in the past when I went with mates they didn't bother and now I take my lad it's too late for him.

Apologies for any embarrassment caused...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.