blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

mayo31 said:
The thread is about the Spam home game not the away one

The OP was asking why ticket sales are slow for the home game

To be perfectly honest..Most regards the games against West ham to be a walk in the park, even the Hammers struggle to sell tickets to the first leg.
Mind you, most assumed our cup final against Wigan to be a piece of cake as well.

cleavers said:
With so many games to go to, people will prioritise its inevitable.

True enough, if we get a 3 goal lead against the Hammers I'll probably give the away leg a miss, which would be my first domestic game missed this season but having forked out for Barca away - and hearing that the Barca tickets will be £77 - spending another £100 or so on a midweek London away trip would be a real stretch.

scheduled to be away next week but trying t re arrange so hopefully will be going but going to be last minute

I'm going to both, local away trip in FA Cup £20 & can't ever pass up a semi final ticket...... spent long enough dreaming of one! Come on City!

de niro said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
We didn't sell out for the semi against Pool, why would this be any different?

sorry but for a competitive match at home I find 28k ish to be rather odd. for a cup semi more so.

Well when you look at how many games are in and around this fixture I think you have to be sympathetic with people.

Five days to go yet! Always a late rush & loads turn up on the night will get 40k plus! Remember the Pool semi was £45 so £30 on the scheme is good value for a Semi!!

I'm sorry to say that I cannot afford the price of the tickets after forking out $2,500.00 for the airfare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.