blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

Said this before, I'l say it again.

Home domestic Cup games should be included in the Season Ticket. Perhaps a slight premium would need to be added, say £50, but bear in mind some seasons due to the draw you might not see a cup game, whilst others with good results you may see 4 or 5!

All told, it would ensure bigger gates, allow fans to plan, supporters clubs to advance book coaches and save City an administrative fortune by not having to sell so many tickets let alone the advertising costs of doing so.

Also the policy of adult entry on a child Seasoncard for a midweek night cup tie should be permanently adopted.

In short, it has to be the way forward.

Looking forward to both games.

Only my third away this season after Cardiff and Soton. Both great trips with a beer chaser shame about the results.

My next away unless we get a good FA Cup draw (assuming a win v Blackburn) will be Barca.

I'd love to do all games but cash, work and family all have to be balanced as you get older. I'm jealous of younger blues who can devote the time to us.

My branch regularly brings 25+ on the trip for home matches yet I'm the only person who expressed an interest for Wednesday.

club should have charged £10 and £5 and the ground would be full?

MaineRoadBlue said:

Home domestic Cup games should be included in the Season Ticket. Perhaps a slight premium would need to be added, say £50, but bear in mind some seasons due to the draw you might not see a cup game, whilst others with good results you may see 4 or 5!

All told, it would ensure bigger gates, allow fans to plan, supporters clubs to advance book coaches and save City an administrative fortune by not having to sell so many tickets let alone the advertising costs of doing so.

Also the policy of adult entry on a child Seasoncard for a midweek night cup tie should be permanently adopted.

Making tickets more expensive is not the way forward.

moomba said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

I think across the piece this would offer more value for the fans and less hassle for City.

Perhaps City should consider scrapping the platinum points for pounds scenario which costs £50 and offer this scheme as a better use of that £50 instead!

MaineRoadBlue said:

They wont be doing that mate.

Soriano is tasked with driving up revenue. One of the areas we perform poorly on compared to our peers is match day revenue. So the club will continue to price the games at the optimum level they can get away with and still get punters through the door.

moomba said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

Tottenham do it. At first glance it seems quite good, but when you read the policy it's pretty crap

One Hotspur Silver, Gold and Platinum Members are given guaranteed admission for all 19 Premier League matches played at White Hart Lane, plus the first two home Cup-Ties played in either domestic or European cup competitions to be determined at the Club's discretion

If the Club does not play either or both Home Cup games during the season then Silver, Gold and Platinum Members who renew for 2013/2014 Season will receive as a loyalty reward an appropriate credit to be determined by the Club. No cash refunds will be made

Fat Sam has never had any ambition in the cup, he trots out this line every year

Imagine he was City's boss as could have been the case some 8 years ago and he said that, he would have been hounded out by a load of fans

Spam however need to be in the Premier league as they move to that new stadium soon and imagine that in the Championship. They should sack Fat Sam asap as he dragging them down

alib said:
club should have charged £10 and £5 and the ground would be full?

Why should they? City aren't a fucking charity case with all due respect.

I'm going West Ham next Wednesday and not going Blackburn tomorrow simply because of work.
No issue with people not attending the home semi final leg or any home cup tie in that case because of cost,work,family life etc.The only issue I have is when we get to Wembley and the moaners complain about not getting a ticket or the likes of my son who only has 2600 points getting a cup final ticket at the same time as me (yes he is going on Wednesday).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.