Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

Sh*t match and performance, a replay is just what we don't need. Let's hope AGUERO Isn't far from fitness.

we will have 2 game each week before january 25th when the fourth round FA comes around only opening will be after Newcastle game. this was the only week we could have some rest

citytill1die84 said:
OB1 said:
Rubbish. Too many errors. Dzeko and Milner particularly poor. Boyata stupid but first booking harsh. Still in cup but replay is a pain to fit in.

If this isn't a CLARKIE then your a ××××. Dzeko & Milner 2 of the best today.

It's your're. As in you're not very bright, are you.

West Ham home-8th
Newcastle away-12th
Blackburn home-15th
Cardiff Home-18th
West ham away-21st
FA Cup 4th rnd-24th
Spurs away-29th
Chelsea home-Mon 3rd March

Need to utilise the squad but I fear our second string just arent good enough

Daz_Blue said:
Got out of jail ......
What???
No way. We were dreadful but Blackburn offered nothing and scored only because of a howler by Pants. That Blackburn team will have thought their season is justified by that result.

karen7 said:
7 games in jan now,stupid to not get this done today

9 games in Jan if we beat Blackburn at the Etihad (4th round is in Jan as well) - great way to prep for Chelsea at home and Barca! squad need to chip in a lot for these 5 cup games (including todays, which they did not)

Citizen of Ottawa said:
Mattyc55 said:
Replay is the last thing we needed. Sounds outrageous but I'm not fussed about the FA Cup at all, this just adds ANOTHER fixture where Fernandinho will probably play. We desperately need a new midfielder.

Why are you singling out Fernandinho? As many have pointed out he's the new Gareth Barry, he gets the shit work done..

I was singling him out because I don't want him burning out and playing yet another game. We need some cover for him, because if he gets injured we're literally fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.