Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

We really are going to have to play our entire second string for the replay. Our fixture list is hideous and I can't see Blackburn putting out their full team anyway. I',m not sure fighting on all four fronts is realistic anyway. Something has to give.

Re: dont judge players on today

Yeah, still in it though could have seen that one off.

On judgements, none based on solely this game, but for me, Lescott playing on the right not his favoured side, and overall thought he was best of our back line so I'll cut him some slack.

Boyata - silly challenge, but has been solid enough for me since Palace and has been getting up there to support if not in the same vein as Zabs.

Garcia though, - just provided more self incriminating evidence to the jury.

If Demichelis was fit, I'd rather had him in play at DM instead of Garcia. At least he tries to pass it forward.

We have seen games like this for years in the FA cup. City turned up after a busy month expecting to win without having to put too much effort in. Blackburn got stuck in and made sure that we didn't have things our own way.
Yet again Dzeko and Negredo together looks pants, why can't Pellegrini see it? Milner struggled to control and pass today, Lescott's best days are behind him, Garcia was average at best and although you couldn't fault Boyata for effort , he is not a right back. Fernandinho was our best player and Navas injected some pace.

Hopefully some fringe players will be available - Richards, Rodwell, Jovetic we need you ffs.

Hamann Pineapple said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
karen7 said:
7 games in jan now,stupid to not get this done today

I'm worried that this will harm our league chances, really worried.

Have you considered some worry beads ? They really can help in times of trouble

Do they track back? Are they available for the replay?

bluethrunthru said:
If a respected actor makes a poor movie - if an episode of a drama or sitcom is below par is there a clamour for them all to quit acting?????

Actually, yes. An actor having a bad movie can be devastating to their career for the next couple of years, and can put people off going to see their next few films more often than you'd think.

That said, I'm just going to hope this was a bad day at the office and put it behind me. We aren't out of the cup, that's the important bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.