Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

sorry to post off topic but how the hell do i start a new post?? or do i not? ever!

Im pretty sure we should have had a penalty for a foul on negredo when we were 1 up. Let alone the two blatant conrners in a row. But there were a couple of handballs we got away with. The first boyata booking wasn't a foul either. Referee was shite. But we played poorly...

Broken heart for me and some City supporters in UAE. The rematch is the same day City scheduled to has friendly match at Al Ain.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/uae/manchester-city-to-play-al-ain-at-opening-of-hazza-bin-zayed-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/uae/mancheste ... ed-stadium</a>

We will win at home with a similar amount of second or third team players.
They will also have had another game to suss each other out.

Not to fussed about today at all.

vintiz said:
We got lucky with the draw !

Other than the mistake that lead to their goal I couldn't recall Pants being tested throughout the game.

Admittedly we created little ourselves although had Silva scored which he should have we would be talking a different talk again.

71 per cent posession but we had a 4-4-2 which many have said is not much chop when you have Clichy and Boyata down the flanks.

Lack lustre , unispired, sluggish yes but lucky to get a replay , not really.

We have played worse and won games this year.

Pam said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
These threads are nothing short of crazy at times. We're in the middle of one of the greatest undefeated stretches in this club's history and we've all this girly whingeing. Undoubtedly we have some of the most pathetic fans on the planet. Stop wetting your knickers over a few below par individual performances and see the bigger picture. For once. Please.

You are wasting your keyboard skills. People love to whinge.

I looked for a white text wink but considering your in-match whingeing, that's incredible for you to say.

THE biggest moaner today, and that's going some.

citytill1die84 said:
OB1 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Go to bed.

And is that your best comeback?

Not sure why you want to start calling a fellow Blue names rather than engaging in debate if you do not like their opinion about something but it really is not very smart.

Don't mind opinions mate it's just the stupid 1s like yours that are really annoying.

And again, all you can come back with is rudeness rather than some sort of rationale.

Listen, if you think Dzeko and Milner had good games, that's up to you but for two players who are supposed be of a high standard and want to push for more game time, they didn't perform well enoug today. These guys are not Boyata. Both gave the ball away too much and too easily. Dzeko's best moment was a poor header (it was meant to be a goal attempt) that set up Negredo. These players should be pulling up trees in games like this; they didn't.

Hamann Pineapple said:
shemnel said:
sorry to post off topic but how the hell do i start a new post?? or do i not? ever!

Your Username has to start with a capital letter

I dont know if you've hooked me there..... is that right? a capital letter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.