Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

karen7 said:
shemnel said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Your Username has to start with a capital letter

I dont know if you've hooked me there..... is that right? a capital letter?

Do you mean start a new thread?
You need to get your post count up to over 100

haha cheers, i presumed it was something like that. ta

Very similar line up to that against Palace and similarly a lacklustre attacking performance. Todays line up was filled with too many workman-like players and relied too much on Silva for our creativity. IMHO the players picked did not suit the system

Need to play players for half a game - First half,get it won and change it.
Wednesday...I am hoping we get 3 goals ahead at least. Takes out the requirement to play the big guns at Upton park

adrianr said:
Well it was poor, but that could have ended a hell of a lot worse. The replay is a pain in the arse but Blackburn are hardly going to be relishing the thought of coming to the Etihad.

The best way to look at matches like these is, despite the inconvenience of a replay, we've had an opportunity to recognise some clear deficiencies in the squad without really loosing anything. It's not like lost points in the league, or being knocked out of the cup. We're still in it.

Hopefully now we're looking very seriously at right back and central midfield for January reinforcements. If Richards is considered unreliable, Boyata considered not good enough, and it's hopefully clear enough to Pellegrini about all things Javi Garcia, a strong case can be made for sensible signings to ensure, at least as best we can, success this season. It wouldn't. even matter if they were CL tied either, as improving the first 11 isn't necessary.

Exactly, everyone needs to chillax!

Re: dont judge players on today

Put boyota, clichy, Lescott, Garcia, Milner and Dzeko on the same pitch and this is what you get.

We can carry one or two but not that many in one match.

Saying that Negredo was shite today too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.