Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Oh well.

We only drew at County when we won it 3 yrs ago.
Let's hope its an omen

Cheers for tickets mate, wish I hadn't bothered! ;-)

Awful performance. Garcia is shite, Boyata is out of his depth and some of the players on the ball today were gash. I normally stick up for the likes of Garcia when the criticism is unjust, but today outlined how shit he is. He isn't up to the speed of the game and he's positionally naive. Boyata was just as bad and he should be flogged. It's a shame as he started so promisingly, but he just doesn't cut it. Going with those 2 fullbacks was a mistake as Clichy is ridiculously ineffective offensively. The gap between the first team and the second is too big in my opinion, if either Yaya or Fernandinho dont play, the next in line is Garcia and that sums it up. We need the likes of Jovetic and Richards to come back from injury now and make an impact. Jovetic in particular needs to stamp his mark on this team because with Dzeko and Negredo up top it becomes a bit predictable. Lots of games coming up now and it can't be worse than today which is a positive.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Fucking garbage from the off. Waste of £20 and I've now got to fork out another £20!

Can't see it being £20 mate..Really can't.

If we play that shit team against West Ham we will go out!
West Ham-£30
Barca-£40
Blackburn-£10-15??

Nearly a hundred notes this month already.
Hope City prie the replay right.

We were poor all over the park. Nobody can come away from today with much credit im afraid.

shemnel said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
shemnel said:
sorry to post off topic but how the hell do i start a new post?? or do i not? ever!

Your Username has to start with a capital letter

I dont know if you've hooked me there..... is that right? a capital letter?

Yep, it's right. See I've started loads.

shemnel said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
shemnel said:
sorry to post off topic but how the hell do i start a new post?? or do i not? ever!

Quoted for proof of bite :-)
A good cast hamman hehe.

100 posts mate before starting a thread.

Rammy Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Oh well.

We only drew at County when we won it 3 yrs ago.
Let's hope its an omen

Cheers for tickets mate, wish I hadn't bothered! ;-)

I thought about you and your lad.Typical City shafting your boys away day.
Welcome re the ticket mate

shemnel said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
shemnel said:

Do you mean start a new thread?
You need to get your post count up to over 100

It was a dire, tired match to watch... well taken goal for us, Pants fumbled and they scored... not much to say really... glad we didnt lose it but actually got a chance to rectify this game...

It was for most part as if we didnt show up and to many players had the wrong attitude... Garcia was at loss, Boyata is severally lacking self esteem, dzeko was nowhere to be seen, and Negredo had wrong shooting boots on... fernandinhos tried but its hard to do it all by yourself...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.