Blood pressure

I have just been diagnosed am 59 and been put on Felodipine.. back in 2 weeks. Also just been diagnosed with v slow vit d, am on strivit 1 a week for 8 weeks bloods taken every 4 weeks til sorted. God bless the nhs!

I have just been diagnosed am 59 and been put on Felodipine.. back in 2 weeks. Also just been diagnosed with v slow vit d, am on strivit 1 a week for 8 weeks bloods taken every 4 weeks til sorted. God bless the nhs!
Do you drink alcohol

Stopping the booze helped mine improve..only stopped 3 half months ago
My downfall. Daft thing is when I’ve had a good break off it everything feels so much better in all aspects.

I’d very much like to knock it in the head but that won’t ever happen unless I’m told to medically.

Do those of you diagnosed with hypertension receive lifestyle/dietary advice and instruction? Or does your GP just offer medication and send on your way?

Do those of you diagnosed with hypertension receive lifestyle/dietary advice and instruction? Or does your GP just offer medication and send on your way?
The latter, but the former is just common sense, which at present I’m obviously lacking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.