Blue Alliance Fans Survey - Improving The Atmosphere

Maybe if you could get a pint at half time and have Onouha time to enjoy it? Crazy how bad the service is! Can we not just work out on average how many people buy and half fill an about of beers that will mean none go to waste then just top them up. Or even simpler get a multi pump beer supply like every festival in the country has. Even Mary Ds has one. Today I ended up leaving the queue along with about 50 people cos we had no chance of getting a beer. Been able to have a a beer and a laugh at half time is massive. I'm in 111 though and we don't struggle for atmosphere in our section!

We need to get The Kippax back, at least the whole of L1, safe standing if they could swing it but if not just price the bottom tier like the south stand call it The Kippax and it will sell out.

Oh yeah, i`m sure they could do summat about the acoustics in the roof

Why Always Ste said:
Liverpool a good singing club?
Lol Klanfield was dead when I turned up twice last season.
Over-rated atmosphere, living on the history of The Kop.

agree - anfield is like a graveyard until they score!!

Why Always Ste said:
Liverpool a good singing club?
Lol Klanfield was dead when I turned up twice last season.
Over-rated atmosphere, living on the history of The Kop.

Good for European nights I guess but yet to witness a decent Anfield atmosphere in a league game against the magical Blues.

As for the thread I've come across a few Palace Ultras videos on Youtube, I think they call them the Holmesdale Fanatics they look decent would love something similar at City, Maybe 2 or 3 blocks in the North stand as an Ultras section. The reason a say 2 or 3 blocks is because I think a whole stand won't work last season Champs League showed that.

do people have an opinion on what they do in europe ? where the pa announcer says the first name of the player and the crowd then shouts back the players' surname ?

or the pa announcer changing their routine to make it more interactive with the fans, ie they instigate some co-ordinated singing between ss and kippax ?

B\connellblue"
A fucking beheading or two before kick off might liven the thing up!
Absolute quality post mate, can't stop laughing!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.