Bluemoon Angling Thread

Did a 3 hour sesh Saturday evening on a club pond I recently joined. Fished a small method feeder with a 6ml banded pellet. Only had two bites for one 6oz roach. Was hoping for a few fish but was lovely just sat there on the bank in peace whilst listening to birds singing and a slow leisurely wank

Is that right. Bloody hell. I’d hoped you would say he is just as likeable, mad, funny in real life.
Anyway, you caught plenty fish in the evenings which was good. Where were you? Near Ross?

Yes, near Kerne Bridge. Currently sitting on the Avon listening to a cuckoo and catching small roach, dace and chublets.

Yes, near Kerne Bridge. Currently sitting on the Avon listening to a cuckoo and catching small roach, dace and chublets.
Nice one. I’m sitting in the conservatory watching the rain piss down whilst it’s blowing a hooly :-(

glencourse on Saturday and I have already been warned it’s fishing hard.

One week on, and up at stupid o clock to do it all again. Be happy with half a dozen decent bream this morning as forecast 20C and still by 09.00. Just caught up on the thread. Fooking Newman... The Wye one day, the Avon the next. Anchor

Went on my local river Monday morning had a good day caught fifteen brown trout up to 3lb and four decent chub to 5lb, give me a days fishing on a fiver over a still water any day even if you don’t catch . Think it’s the sound of running water that makes it that more relaxing.

I guess that's why we love our angling. 9 hours early doors today, same place and tactics as last Tuesday when I had 140lb.
Just one small skimmer and a few Perch and roach today! Always next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.