Bluemoon

Christ man the complaining has only just started and we all have a right to do so. And to live in a fluffy world of make believe that we have never complained or moaned before challenges whether anyone is a real city fan. It’s a right of passage. I fondly remember sitting on match specials back to Belle Vue in the Sixties listening and sniggering at all the old gits regularly claiming they’ll never go and watch that lot again. I have spent a life time moaning with fellow blues and I for one ain’t going to stop now. The differentiator with City fans is we always come back for more.
Rant finished ....Over and (Swales) Out
You cheered me up reminded me of a group of old boys on the Kippax who came from all directions but stood together and every week they said 'that was bloody rubbish.. never 'coming again.......see you next week'.
We kids used to mime along with them.
And next home match there they were in the same place, same steps. I can still picture some of their faces 60 years later. Long macs, flat caps, people would tell their kids to stay away from them nowadays.

Doesn't that say more about you than them?

These players won 8 trophies for the club so far, 8 out of 9 at one point. 198 points in 2 seasons, first and only side to win all 4 domestic trophies in a season, arguably the best side English football has ever seen, breaking dozens of records along the way.

If you're going to instantly forget them, that's on you.

I think this is exactly the kind of overreaction @peace frog is talking about. It's now not enough to say the players and manager need to improve if we're going to do well this season, you have to basically say they are all cunts, completely shit, always will be and no one will remember them.
I agree with this as well. I think people are right to complain, but the idea that players aren't trying hard enough or that Gundogan and Sterling are shite and we should all hate them is really grim. I'll rember fondly every single player who played in that first Pep side, and the manager has earned my trust to rebuild. If it's still bad in two more transfer windows then we can talk.

I agree. It’s becoming difficult to read the match day thread or any thread after we don’t win.

we have a section of our fan base that’s completely spoilt and throws their toys out of the Pram when we don’t win 5-0. Id bet lots of these ‘fans’ wouldn’t be supporting us if we were shit

In the middle of a pandemic and every team is struggling at the minute as well

To be honest I had forgot City were playing last night. It was only when my mate texted just before ko that he thought we would get battered that I remembered !

Theres to many games coming to fast and the standard is crap across the board.
I can't say that l forgot one recent CL match - l was just not aware they were playing and only found out when the BBC scornfully said we couldn’t beat them despite us securing qualification. I was more annoyed with the BBC than with myself.

some of the reaction this season is nothing short of aftv ,and people should take a long hard look at themselves, they are showing themselves up, football isnt all about glory, ups and downs and to be honest if you think this is a down then you know fuck all about supporting manchester city.

the place is full of wums and its really about time something was done about them, they feed negativity into every topic, and sadly those weak minded easily led posters get swept up in it, the mods really need to get a grip, because bluemoon resembles a bbc comments page, the match and post match threads are nothing short of a 14 years olds rant on twitter, and these people claim to be adults.

its getting harder and harder to read any topic without the wums infiltrating it, the owner and mods really need to think what they want from bluemoon, because quite frankly its embarrassing, other fans must look at us in the same way we looked and despised united , self entitled hyper children who sway like the wind.

i enjoy other fans on here, its good to get an outside opinion,i genuinely love talking football, but not the sneaky snidy leeches we have on here, and its getting very tiring to wade through the negativity day after day.

think ill stay on the angling page,a rose in a sea of shite, because if im honest its high quality discussion ,advice and thoughts, no wumming , no snide comments, just fishing.
To be honest, those over the top reactions, which feed further reaction, are most probably good for site traffic and marketing purposes.

Keep it up, ‘Mooners, Ric needs your support.

Opinions make a forum, people disagreeing makes a forum, without that any forum will just be an echo chamber with posters nodding and it'll get boring real fast.

It's OK to say that Sterling has been a bit on the shit side recently and Kev looks like he's playing with a hangover, Pep has lost his mojo and even that Gundog was our man of the match last night, all points are debateable and all pretty relevant to having a healthy scrap verbally on a forum built on discourse.

It's a bloody barm BTW.

Opinions make a forum, people disagreeing makes a forum, without that any forum will just be an echo chamber with posters nodding and it'll get boring real fast.

It's OK to say that Sterling has been a bit on the shit side recently and Kev looks like he's playing with a hangover, Pep has lost his mojo and even that Gundog was our man of the match last night, all points are debateable and all pretty relevant to having a healthy scrap verbally on a forum built on discourse.

It's a bloody barm BTW.
Muffin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.