Boateng to Bayern

I concur with some of the previous posters if we take so little for a decent young player who has been unlucky with injuries we are in for a right ass raping with the other players we have to move.

£ 7 million is what they offered originally he's worth at least what we paid or him.

The likes of jo, rsc, bridge are just total shit and shouldnt have been signed in the first place. This lad does no fall into that category.

Didsbury Dave said:
SosaFC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
We bought a dud, we overpaid for
Him and hiked his wage up to
The level of Germany's top stars.

We have to take what we can for
Him. Don't you think city's negotiatiors are doing what they can? If we walk away from a
Bird in the hand we could well end up with yet more overpaid dead wood clogging up the squad. It's a big problem at city already

Well he's not exactly deadwood is he ?? .. he's played for germany, bayern want him .. he can't be that bad. If he's given a run of games he will come good .. but the negotiatiors need to show this and get his price upto a level we are happy with. If not .. he'll just have to stay as we are not desperate to sell him. He can be a good reserve and play when called upon. That's why we have a squad
He is the very definition of dead wood, a player who wants out and is not rated by the club.

What utter rubbish!!

Unfortunately for us he wants out, but to say he isn't rated is absolute garbage.

Tell your sources to stop talking shite!!

Tevez City said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SosaFC said:
Well he's not exactly deadwood is he ?? .. he's played for germany, bayern want him .. he can't be that bad. If he's given a run of games he will come good .. but the negotiatiors need to show this and get his price upto a level we are happy with. If not .. he'll just have to stay as we are not desperate to sell him. He can be a good reserve and play when called upon. That's why we have a squad
He is the very definition of dead wood, a player who wants out and is not rated by the club.

Do you mean that Boateng is not rated by Mancini ! The man who bought him !!!

Mancini didn't buy him. City's transfer "panel" did. Not surw of the exact imtricacies but i think mancini just rubber stamps. But yes, he isn't rated as the right man for city. And he has his own gripes at the club .

And in answer to the poster above , yes he was a poor signing by the "panel". But he wasn't the only one. No club gets them all right, the key is to get more right than wrong.

The biggest howler was buying him as a right back. Someone screwed up there. Thank god for Micah

mad zab said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SosaFC said:

What utter rubbish!!

Unfortunately for us he wants out, but to say he isn't rated is absolute garbage.

And your source is.....?

We signed him before the world cup for 10 million. He had a blinder and was in the team of the tournament . Looking at how crazy the Market is 18 - 20 million for Henderson and jones we certainy didn't over pay. For a player that can play to a good standard across the back 4 I would say 10 million is a bargain.

Didsbury Dave said:
mad zab said:
Didsbury Dave said:

What utter rubbish!!

And your source is.....?

My eyes when I have seen him play. Oh!! I mean before and since he joined City.

Show me any quotes from the City management that he is not rated?

alera said:
We signed him before the world cup for 10 million. He had a blinder and was in the team of the tournament . Looking at how crazy the Market is 18 - 20 million for Henderson and jones we certainy didn't over pay. For a player that can play to a good standard across the back 4 I would say 10 million is a bargain.
Which is probably what city said to bayern when they came knocking . And they probably said 'he's on 60k a week, more than anyone in our squad. If we are going to pay him that we can only afford 5m'. And city probably said ' no way'. And bayern probably said 'he wants to
Come to us. He doesn't want to go elsewhere. We have other options' and that's how it goes in football negotiations.

I will reiterate. We want to sell and he wants to go. That makes it a buyers Market. There won't be many other clubs queuing up to pay his wages. And everyone knows
City need to clear the decks.

I don't know what the fee will be but I'll be shocked of it's anything like 10m for that reason.

mad zab said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mad zab said:
What utter rubbish!!

And your source is.....?

My eyes when I have seen him play. Oh!! I mean before and since he joined City.

Show me any quotes from the City management that he is not rated?

You don't have to believe me if
You don't want mate. But I do hear things from the dressing room. Most I keep Schtum about but I see no harm in making this one public.

Players usually need one season to settle in the prem. stupid to give up before he has had his chance. Not like he won't have any resell value next season because of age.

He showed glimps of what he can do and we know what he is capable of based on WC performance.

I say give him another year if BM does not pay what we rate him. We have nothing to lose here.

Didsbury Dave said:
alera said:
Which is probably what city said to bayern when they came knocking . And they probably said 'he's on 60k a week, more than anyone in our squad. If we are going to pay him that we can only afford 5m'. And city probably said ' no way'. And bayern probably said 'he wants to
Come to us. He doesn't want to go elsewhere. We have other options' and that's how it goes in football negotiations.

I will reiterate. We want to sell and he wants to go. That makes it a buyers Market. There won't be many other clubs queuing up to pay his wages. And everyone knows
City need to clear the decks.

I don't know what the fee will be but I'll be shocked of it's anything like 10m for that reason.

This is Bayern Munich we're talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.