Boateng to Bayern

CTID101 said:
Turned up at Pre-Season today, maybe Mancini is keeping him?
Bellamy etc have been told not to bother? so maybe he is staying?

Boatang was quoted in Germany saying he was going in today to talk to City to convince us to sell him.

california blue said:
sure we'll sell him but only for 17M or you can piss off...wouldn't mind him being given a role next to kompany

that thought honestly scares the life out of me

okstate99 said:
CTID101 said:
Turned up at Pre-Season today, maybe Mancini is keeping him?
Bellamy etc have been told not to bother? so maybe he is staying?

Boatang was quoted in Germany saying he was going in today to talk to City to convince us to sell him.
Ah,
Looked like he had his gear with him though...
Joleon%20SWP%20and%20Faz%20Elite%20drive.ashx

Unless he just carrys around a bag anyway.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:21 am --<br /><br />
article-2011697-0CE1120C00000578-524_634x457.jpg

Maybe he is staying?

Bayern Munich CEO slams Manchester City over Jerome Boateng demands
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge insists the Bavarians will not meet the Premier League club's demands, and has harshly criticised the high-spending Citizens
By Clark Whitney
Jul 8, 2011 1:30:00 PM
Share Share
Jerome Boateng
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Jerome Boateng
Related Links
Teams

Bayern Munich
Leverkusen
Man City

Players

Jerome Boateng
Arturo Vidal Pardo

Find the best odds and bet on the Bundesliga.
Manchester City's lofty demands for the transfer of Jerome Boateng have forced Bayern Munich to look for other options, club chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge revealed in an interview.

"You have to look at it soberly - the player is under contract with Manchester City and the decision lies with them," he told Spox. "They have demanded a price we will never be willing to pay."

Bayern initially offered €9 million for the defender, while City demanded €20m. The German side increased their bid to €12m, and earlier this week were reportedly close to reaching an agreement on a €15m release, but have apparently failed in their final offer.

Rummenigge went on to criticise City for their reluctance to sell Boateng, despite their surplus of defenders and the player's desire to move to Munich.

"At the moment they're using a tactic that I've never seen: they don't respond, even if we try to contact them.

"And this is so even though they have signed two players for exactly the same position in recent days."

City have indeed signed defenders Gael Clichy and Stefan Savic this week, but nonetheless are insistent upon keeping Boateng, who is under contract until 2014.

The Bayern CEO then lambasted City for their policy on the 22-year-old as Financial Fair Play takes effect.

"I think they are going to have 48 players under contract, but according to Financial Fair Play they can have only 25. And according to their last balance sheet, if I'm correct, they are minus €143m," he explained. "Maybe they still have a trick up their sleeves but I'm not sure that they will be permitted to play in the Champions League."

Recent reports have suggested that Chelsea's Alex and Barcelona's Gabriel Milito are among Bayern's alternatives, although Rummenigge left the door open for Boateng. However, a transfer will only occur if City lower their demands.

"We do not play Manchester City rates. The club apparently always adds a bonus on top of the price because they have an owner with no financial worries. But we certainly will not pay astronomical prices."

CANT WANT HIM THAT BADLY IF HE WONT MATCH OUR ASKING PRICE

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...ceo-slams-manchester-city-over-jerome-boateng

ShareShare

Photo Gallery

Zoom

Jerome Boateng

Related Links

Teams
Bayern Munich
Leverkusen
Man City

Players
Jerome Boateng
Arturo Vidal Pardo

Find the best odds and bet on the Bundesliga.
Manchester City's lofty demands for the transfer of Jerome Boateng have forced Bayern Munich to look for other options, club chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge revealed in an interview.

"You have to look at it soberly - the player is under contract with Manchester City and the decision lies with them," he told Spox. "They have demanded a price we will never be willing to pay."

Bayern initially offered €9 million for the defender, while City demanded €20m. The German side increased their bid to €12m, and earlier this week were reportedly close to reaching an agreement on a €15m release, but have apparently failed in their final offer.

Rummenigge went on to criticise City for their reluctance to sell Boateng, despite their surplus of defenders and the player's desire to move to Munich.

"At the moment they're using a tactic that I've never seen: they don't respond, even if we try to contact them.

"And this is so even though they have signed two players for exactly the same position in recent days."

City have indeed signed defenders Gael Clichy and Stefan Savic this week, but nonetheless are insistent upon keeping Boateng, who is under contract until 2014.

The Bayern CEO then lambasted City for their policy on the 22-year-old as Financial Fair Play takes effect.

"I think they are going to have 48 players under contract, but according to Financial Fair Play they can have only 25. And according to their last balance sheet, if I'm correct, they are minus €143m," he explained. "Maybe they still have a trick up their sleeves but I'm not sure that they will be permitted to play in the Champions League."

Recent reports have suggested that Chelsea's Alex and Barcelona's Gabriel Milito are among Bayern's alternatives, although Rummenigge left the door open for Boateng. However, a transfer will only occur if City lower their demands.

"We do not play Manchester City rates. The club apparently always adds a bonus on top of the price because they have an owner with no financial worries. But we certainly will not pay

what a cheeky phucker...<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:50 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
I think 15m is a fair price

Yeah but they want to pay 15 mil €.... we want 20 million quid...

Maybe we should offer £10m for Lahm... and £10m for Robben... and £10m for Muller... let's see if they are keen to sell their players to us for fees such as that.

And what the fuck has it got to do with Rummenige how we plan to meet the FFPR?

Is the fucker going to invade us if we don't comply! ;-))<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
I think 15m is a fair price

But, unfortunately, our club doesn't.

"Maybe they still have a trick up their sleeves`

Yes we fucking do Karl-Heinz! We've got plenty so please fuck off with your shit bids and come back to the table with what we have asked for or don`t fucking bother at all and leave us in peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.