Boateng to Bayern

dctid said:
Marvin said:
I don't think City want to sell him.

You have to remember he was injured last season too

The apparant signing of Clichy and that other chap would indicate my good felolow that Boatang is most likely off

Really...? Boateng didn't play on the left last season. Only RB and CB. Savic seems to be the replacement.

Savic is more promising and he plays RB sometimes aswell. So in Savic we have a good CB and emergency cover for RB.

Ticket For Schalke said:
if we get what we want for Boateng, Savic and Clichy will cost nothing.

we wont get that much - likely to be a compromise deal say 15 Million Euro's max - we cant afford to hold him because of the Fair Play stuff as long as we get back what we paid for him circa 12 Million pounds it would be a good deal for all

BlueCityfan said:
Savic is more promising and he plays RB sometimes aswell. So in Savic we have a good CB and emergency cover for RB.

Must admit without having seen him it's difficult to see why Savic is more promising, with Boateng's international pedigree and Bayern wanting him at the age of 22.
Fair enough if we don't fancy him due to homesickness, lack of applicaton or whatever but on paper he looks the more promising of the two.

BlueCityfan said:
dctid said:
Marvin said:
I don't think City want to sell him.

You have to remember he was injured last season too

The apparant signing of Clichy and that other chap would indicate my good felolow that Boatang is most likely off

Really...? Boateng didn't play on the left last season. Only RB and CB. Savic seems to be the replacement.

agreed but he was behind Richards and Zabman at right back and 3rd maybe 4th choice centre half - simple fact is we pushed Zab over to left back a few times last year which was hardly ideal so we needed another right back as cover - Boatang also played left back for the Germans inn the world cup so he is hardly a slich - by having 2 dedicated left backs and two dedicated right backs opportunuties for Boatang are minimal - he has gone simple as and i would expect him to be gone this week

dctid said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

we wont get that much - likely to be a compromise deal say 15 Million Euro's max - we cant afford to hold him because of the Fair Play stuff as long as we get back what we paid for him circa 12 Million pounds it would be a good deal for all

if we just recoup what we bought him for we'll do well.

If we reach 12mill it would be very good business.

Freestyler said:
dctid said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

if we just recoup what we bought him for we'll do well.

If we reach 12mill it would be very good business.

thought we paid 12 million to be honest -your right as long as we cover our costs its a good deal

It's been reported we paid 10 million for him before he had a very good world cup.

To be honest I think 12 million is good business. I do rate him but he hardly played last season. He was constantly injured clearly not settled.

He's also come out and said he wants to leave and go to bayern. Based on the reported 7 million for clichy and 6 million for savic as pointed out his sale virtually pays the fee for these two players.

I would call that an excellent piece of business if it comes off for a player that has contributes nothing to our team and wants to leave.

we've got to let him go, 2 more defenders in and Boyata a year older. Just get our money back for him.

Turned up at Pre-Season today, maybe Mancini is keeping him?
Bellamy etc have been told not to bother? so maybe he is staying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.