Boateng to Bayern

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...ur-European-Countries/Article/200911315459410

maybe your team wont be in the CL karl...
Authorities in Germany said the investigation was looking at illegal betting in nine European leagues, including the Champions League.

Some 200 suspect matches were believed to have generated several million euros in betting profits, according to prosecutors.

Police in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Britain carried out up to 50 simultaneous raids as part of the probe.

Fifteen people were arrested in Germany and two in Switzerland, while cash and property worth millions of euros was seized.

He is clearly bitter...their second alternative is someone like Alex or Gabriel Milito who is pure shit!

If City are demanding 20m...i think Mancini wants him to partner Boateng with Vinny in the defence.

There is no way we would otherwise reject 15m. He is clearly in Mancinis plans then.

BlueCityfan said:
He is clearly bitter...their second alternative is someone like Alex or Gabriel Milito who is pure shit!

If City are demanding 20m...i think Mancini wants him to partner Boateng with Vinny in the defence.

There is no way we would otherwise reject 15m. He is clearly in Mancinis plans then.
15459538.jpg

he looks a bit pale

kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
Bayern Munich CEO slams Manchester City over Jerome Boateng demands
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge insists the Bavarians will not meet the Premier League club's demands, and has harshly criticised the high-spending Citizens
By Clark Whitney
Jul 8, 2011 1:30:00 PM
Share Share
Jerome Boateng
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Jerome Boateng
Related Links
Teams

Bayern Munich
Leverkusen
Man City

Players

Jerome Boateng
Arturo Vidal Pardo

Find the best odds and bet on the Bundesliga.
Manchester City's lofty demands for the transfer of Jerome Boateng have forced Bayern Munich to look for other options, club chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge revealed in an interview.

"You have to look at it soberly - the player is under contract with Manchester City and the decision lies with them," he told Spox. "They have demanded a price we will never be willing to pay."

Bayern initially offered €9 million for the defender, while City demanded €20m. The German side increased their bid to €12m, and earlier this week were reportedly close to reaching an agreement on a €15m release, but have apparently failed in their final offer.

Rummenigge went on to criticise City for their reluctance to sell Boateng, despite their surplus of defenders and the player's desire to move to Munich.

"At the moment they're using a tactic that I've never seen: they don't respond, even if we try to contact them.

"And this is so even though they have signed two players for exactly the same position in recent days."

City have indeed signed defenders Gael Clichy and Stefan Savic this week, but nonetheless are insistent upon keeping Boateng, who is under contract until 2014.

The Bayern CEO then lambasted City for their policy on the 22-year-old as Financial Fair Play takes effect.

"I think they are going to have 48 players under contract, but according to Financial Fair Play they can have only 25. And according to their last balance sheet, if I'm correct, they are minus €143m," he explained. "Maybe they still have a trick up their sleeves but I'm not sure that they will be permitted to play in the Champions League."

Recent reports have suggested that Chelsea's Alex and Barcelona's Gabriel Milito are among Bayern's alternatives, although Rummenigge left the door open for Boateng. However, a transfer will only occur if City lower their demands.

"We do not play Manchester City rates. The club apparently always adds a bonus on top of the price because they have an owner with no financial worries. But we certainly will not pay astronomical prices."

Fuck me! If he wants to talk about clubs slapping on premiums I think Mr Rummenigge should look at the prices we've been shelling out for players over the past few years. It's about time we got tough with other clubs, and it's not as though Bayern are exactly short of a few quid.

£20 million when we paid £10.6 million last year and he didn't have the best of seasons - I agree that's probably too high, but Boateng has far more to offer IMO and as such I don't think we're being unreasonable asking for considerably more than we bought him for plus he's also only 1 year into his contract.

Was it Didsbury Dave who said in this thread we were desperate to be rid of him despite Mike Rigg saying we had big plans for him?

Someone said that and these dealings suggest otherwise as we won't even accept €15m for him.

But Lescott/Boateng/Savic/Toure/Boyata would be fighting for the one CB spot with Kompany before too long, seems like we may be a little overstocked.

aren't they one of the world's richest clubs? They enquired about a player, we told them the price. Whilst there's a bit of room for negotiation, either put up or shut up.

I don't complain that BMWs are so expensive, even though they've got loads of them in a field. If I can't afford one, I go to Kia. So do the same.

bluesince76 said:
aren't they one of the world's richest clubs? They enquired about a player, we told them the price. Whilst there's a bit of room for negotiation, either put up or shut up.

I don't complain that BMWs are so expensive, even though they've got loads of them in a field. If I can't afford one, I go to Kia. So do the same.

Dont go to him...........

This made me piss

"At the moment they're using a tactic that I've never seen: they don't respond, even if we try to contact them"

maybe the whiney dickhead should get the message
we do not stand for people dissrisspekkin us !

Longsight-memories said:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...ur-European-Countries/Article/200911315459410

maybe your team wont be in the CL karl...
Authorities in Germany said the investigation was looking at illegal betting in nine European leagues, including the Champions League.

Some 200 suspect matches were believed to have generated several million euros in betting profits, according to prosecutors.

Police in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Britain carried out up to 50 simultaneous raids as part of the probe.

Fifteen people were arrested in Germany and two in Switzerland, while cash and property worth millions of euros was seized.
Were the scum involved in any of them? Rooney would be up for a bit of that the greedy coont ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.