Boateng to Bayern

Boyata would benefit from being loaned to a hand-picked club and Kolo is missing for a good chunk of the season so VK JL JB and SS would be my core CB's for this season.

Deepest Blue said:
Boyata would benefit from being loaned to a hand-picked club and Kolo is missing for a good chunk of the season so VK JL JB and SS would be my core CB's for this season.

He is back at the begining of September or have i missed something?

"I think they are going to have 48 players under contract, but according to Financial Fair Play they can have only 25. And according to their last balance sheet, if I'm correct, they are minus €143m," he explained. "Maybe they still have a trick up their sleeves but I'm not sure that they will be permitted to play in the Champions League."

Or maybe £300 million tricks - seen the news Karl.. Mental Note to all chairmen. " This is the old city with new engine. We wont be walked over by clubs thinking we are chavs - show us some respect. "

BOOM woman. Pay Up or GTFO here. Tactic you've never seen before, WHAT planet are you from. We will not be forced into dealing players. If they're to leave it'll be on OUR TERMS.

Classless poof.

"At the moment they're using a tactic that I've never seen: they don't respond, even if we try to contact them"

Obviously never been dumped by a good looking bird Karl.

Well consider us that good looking bird and you get the idea

Deepest Blue said:

are most of our matches in last August this season??

Rummenigge can fuck off.

I am pleased that we are just ignoring them now, shows how far this club has come. Besides FFP does not come into effect until 2013 I thought? Which gives is more than enough time to get rid of excess players if their contracts are not running out anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.