Boateng to Bayern

BringBackSwales said:
Deepest Blue said:
Boyata would benefit from being loaned to a hand-picked club and Kolo is missing for a good chunk of the season so VK JL JB and SS would be my core CB's for this season.

are most of our matches in last August this season??

ACN also, smartass :P

Rummenigge can fuck off.

I am pleased that we are just ignoring them now, shows how far this club has come. Besides FFP does not come into effect until 2013 I thought? Which gives is more than enough time to get rid of excess players if their contracts are not running out anyway.

Correct, he can go and jackboot himself silly for all I care. Another of Platini's favorite clubs, fuck off Platini.

He thought he could take the piss out of us an called us "A cow ready for milking"
im really happy we have fucked them off.

This day gets just gets better and better.

Old Karl Heinz does'nt like it up him does he? Are you watching Mr Joorabchian

Don't fuck with the Sheik

LoveCity said:
Was it Didsbury Dave who said in this thread we were desperate to be rid of him despite Mike Rigg saying we had big plans for him?

Someone said that and these dealings suggest otherwise as we won't even accept €15m for him.

But Lescott/Boateng/Savic/Toure/Boyata would be fighting for the one CB spot with Kompany before too long, seems like we may be a little overstocked.

Nah Dave is never wrong, how dare you bring his name into this.

Well we may have 6 centre backs for two positions but Toure can't train until September so it will take him at least a month to become match fit, so we can't really rely on him this side of Christmas. Boyata may be going out on loan and if thats the case it simply leaves

Kompany/Savic Lescott/Boetang and with CL no harm in being able to rotate. After Christmas you then have the CC and FA cup starting to bite, plus injuries and suspensions for me I have no problems keeping all of them. KHR can pay the price (just like we may have to for Aguero) or find an alternative.

BlueCityfan said:
He is clearly bitter...their second alternative is someone like Alex or Gabriel Milito who is pure shit!

If City are demanding 20m...i think Mancini wants him to partner Boateng with Vinny in the defence.

There is no way we would otherwise reject 15m. He is clearly in Mancinis plans then.

I hope so. Two years from now Boateng, Vinny, Boyata, and Savic sound like the best CB combo in Europe.

-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:52 pm --

Rammyblues said:
Well we may have 6 centre backs for two positions but Toure can't train until September so it will take him at least a month to become match fit, so we can't really rely on him this side of Christmas.

and the other side; he is going to the African Cup right?

Rammyblues said:
Well we may have 6 centre backs for two positions but Toure can't train until September so it will take him at least a month to become match fit, so we can't really rely on him this side of Christmas. Boyata may be going out on loan and if thats the case it simply leaves

Kompany/Savic Lescott/Boetang and with CL no harm in being able to rotate. After Christmas you then have the CC and FA cup starting to bite, plus injuries and suspensions for me I have no problems keeping all of them. KHR can pay the price (just like we may have to for Aguero) or find an alternative.

is he off to the african nations ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.