Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

He’s impossible to sell. Earns too much. He’s now at a point where we either make something of him (I’m thinking No 8) or he eventually ends up on loan somewhere (Villa) with us paying most of his wages.
He’ll inherit Gundogan’s place. He’s a midfielder, never been a left winger. I want to see him in his proper position.

I don't know who owns this site, but I have a tip for them. Instead of selling pop-up ads to purveyors of military clothing, get in touch with the makers of mattress protectors and suppliers of adult incontinence pads and get them to sponsor the matchday forum, sales would rocket with the amount of bedwetting Mary-Ellen's on there.
There shouldn't be match-day threads for home games.

I'm still processing what just happened..

we go behind
sadness

johnny boulders is frustrated so lets one fly
relief

cancelo to haaland
he did what?!?!?!?!? Is that even legal?!?!?!?

Processing.. does not compute..
I have no words just an image
View attachment 55772
Look where is Stones. Did we shifted to 3 nines?
Number 9, number 9, number 9.

Thought Hummels was pretty immense. Reus was alright up to a certain point. It feels like these players have been around forever. I think I can recall that the German team that won the world cup a few years ago were either one of the youngest teams to win it, or the youngest team to win it.

Mahrez and Grealish Vs Dortmund.

Attachments

• a64535725a3f2c90f042cb047cf7482b.png
    a64535725a3f2c90f042cb047cf7482b.png
    851 KB · Views: 58

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.