Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight v Dortmund

Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Give me a 1-11 then?

How can I do that when I don't know who's travelled or who's playing at the weekend?

It doesn't take a genius to work out who's travelled.

Like I said to you before, one of Kompany or Nasty will have to play tonight as well as Sunday, so it looks like you're going to be annoyed but from what I can gather from reading your posts, that will suit you as you seem to like having something to be annoyed about.

PMSL

Something gives me the impression someone's looking to start a fight here.

Anyone out there know who's travelled?

Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:
How can I do that when I don't know who's travelled or who's playing at the weekend?

It doesn't take a genius to work out who's travelled.

Like I said to you before, one of Kompany or Nasty will have to play tonight as well as Sunday, so it looks like you're going to be annoyed but from what I can gather from reading your posts, that will suit you as you seem to like having something to be annoyed about.

PMSL

Something gives me the impression someone's looking to start a fight here.

Anyone out there know who's travelled?

Not looking to start a fight. I'm looking for you to use a bit of common sense.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:35 pm --<br /><br />Oh and Dave, if that home truth really made you piss yourself laughing, then you really need to get out more.

I don't want to see any of our starting 11 for the derby in the team tonight.

Couldn't care less about the europa league spot, much rather we focused all our efforts on retaining the title.

MCFCpassion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Any under21s are eligible to play if they've been at the club for over two years. They don't have to be named in the 25.

Think about the logistics of what you are saying. We are down to the bare bones because of injury, suspension and ineligibility. We have to play players tonight that will play in the derby.

It depends who's fit and who's travelled. If it's true that under 21s can play then I'd have taken a bunch of them over there to make sure that we don't have to play any of the first 11 from Sunday.

The under 21s played last night so it's highly unlikely any of them have travelled to Dortmund.

I'd have hoped that the first team would have taken priority and whoever was needed to protect/bolster the squad will be out there. Obviously if they are eligible.

LoveCity said:
Well for those saying we should rest everyone, the scum play a day later than us and the Dark Lord confirmed Shrek will be playing tomorrow. Also said Vidic out of the derby, Kagawa could be on bench.

Translation:

Shrek will be rested tomorrow, Vidic and Kagawa will be 100% fit for the derby.

20sbc07 said:

Couldn't care less about the europa league spot, much rather we focused all our efforts on retaining the title.

I can't believe some of the comments on here considering where you lads were a few years ago tbh. I'd expect this sort of stuff from Man Utd or Arsenal fans but not from fans of a club who remember what being shite is like, it's sad that suddely the Europa league is no longer worthy of you. As a Sheff United fan I'd bite your hand off to get in it and hope if we were ever successful I'd remember all the years of shit and still think the same way.

bayern blade said:
20sbc07 said:

I can't believe some of the comments on here considering where you lads were a few years ago tbh. I'd expect this sort of stuff from Man Utd or Arsenal fans but not from fans of a club who remember what being shite is like, it's sad that suddely the Europa league is no longer worthy of you. As a Sheff United fan I'd bite your hand off to get in it and hope if we were ever successful I'd remember all the years of shit and still think the same way.

It would be detrimental to our title / Fa cup chances though so that`s the reason and whichever way you look at it it is a distant 3rd as silverware goes in most opinions. Mancini will be hoping an Fa cup win at least would guarantee him some breathing space if the press pack are to be remotely believed , i`m not so sure a Europa cup would.

bayern blade said:
20sbc07 said:

It has nothing to do with it not being worthy, we only won the league last season on goal difference it's going to be extremely close again this year, the europa league just gives us more work, more chance of injuries which could make the difference in the league.

Personally I think retaining the premier league should be our #1 priority over everything else.

It would be amazing to win the europa cup.

Fuck picking a favorite cup, let's just bring home some bacon no matter what it is.

Let's go all out for all 3 cups we have a chance in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.