Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy......<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5XTTtJl0wI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5XTTtJl0wI</a>

I'm thinking keep him here,no loan,let him develop from our bench.Like has been said,given his obvious ability and seemingly constant progress,20 mins here and there is surely the way forward.

I think he has more to offer than Lopes.

FantasyIreland said:
Manchester33 said:
I know it might not go down too well saying it on here... but does he not remind anyone else of a young Ryan Giggs?

Minus the shagging his family members part.

Maybe not as fast or 'wispy' but definite similarities in their style and directness,and returning to the physique debate,which i'm utterly unconcerned about........Brandon looks far more powerful than Giggs ever did.

With regard to speed I heard from a very reliable source that Barker is quicker than Navas who is supposed to be our quickest player.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
FantasyIreland said:
Manchester33 said:
I know it might not go down too well saying it on here... but does he not remind anyone else of a young Ryan Giggs?

Maybe not as fast or 'wispy' but definite similarities in their style and directness,and returning to the physique debate,which i'm utterly unconcerned about........Brandon looks far more powerful than Giggs ever did.

With regard to speed I heard from a very reliable source that Barker is quicker than Navas who is supposed to be our quickest player.

That surprises me,in a very good way.....i hope its correct.

Being a wide player being quick is important but being quick of the mark over the 1st 5 yards is more important IMO. Barker as that spurt of speed you need. Another lad in the U18s who as this speed is Aaron Nemane. Lightening quick over the 1st few yards.

Agree about Nemane. He also has some tricks & suprising strength for his size.

Be interesting to see how he progresses, because he's just starting to make an impression at this level, but imo he was the best of City's kids a couple of seasons ago in the Singapore tournament, by some distance.

He could be another one.

He is at this moment in his best form ever and full of confidence just think what he'd do with all that space that Arsenal give you! I'd start him against Arsenal and tell him go out there and rip them a new one you have no pressure enjoy yourself and if it don't quite work out no worries we have Aguero on the bench ;)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5XTTtJl0wI[/video]

Sorry for repeat Vid post but needed to embed it as Youtubes blocked at work.

That's some goal that!

I hope this guy eventually gets into the first team, would be fan favorite considering he's from Manchester as well!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
FantasyIreland said:
Manchester33 said:

If that was true then I would still prefer Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.