Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am desperate to see Brandon succeed at City but unfortunately, from the few interviews I've seen with him, he seems to be a bit disillusioned with us.

His attitude certainly seems to have changed compared to this interview

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/featur...on-barker-made-in-manchester-mini-documentary
I agree his attitude does seem to have changed slightly but if you look at his treatment this year then you realise that he has a point... It's not just the fact he hasn't played first team, he's barely played any football at all in City colours this year. I might be wrong but I believe he's only played one 20 minute sub appearance for the EDS and although being on the bench for the first team is good experience, ultimately if he's not playing any football then he isn't going to be developing. He should be pulled out of Rotherham ASAP because if he's not playing for them he should either be back at City training at our state of the art facilities or out at a club where he gets games. I'm not saying our loan players have a divine right to play, but if they're not playing at all then there's no point them being there because we could have them doing the exact same at City...

I agree his attitude does seem to have changed slightly but if you look at his treatment this year then you realise that he has a point... It's not just the fact he hasn't played first team, he's barely played any football at all in City colours this year. I might be wrong but I believe he's only played one 20 minute sub appearance for the EDS and although being on the bench for the first team is good experience, ultimately if he's not playing any football then he isn't going to be developing. He should be pulled out of Rotherham ASAP because if he's not playing for them he should either be back at City training at our state of the art facilities or out at a club where he gets games. I'm not saying our loan players have a divine right to play, but if they're not playing at all then there's no point them being there because we could have them doing the exact same at City...

Completely agree with you mate, has every right to be unhappy. Lets hope with the rumoured upcoming arrival of Pep he will get his chance

A total waste of time him sitting on Rotherham's bench. If we're loaning players out then it has to be with some degree of agreement on game time. I understand we'll not get 100% guarantees on starting games anywhere but this simply isn't doing Barker any good at all. If Rotherham refuse to start him then we need to bring him back and find him another team that will.

A total waste of time him sitting on Rotherham's bench. If we're loaning players out then it has to be with some degree of agreement on game time. I understand we'll not get 100% guarantees on starting games anywhere but this simply isn't doing Barker any good at all. If Rotherham refuse to start him then we need to bring him back and find him another team that will.
Exactly this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.