Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYCFC need a winger, and are a club who A: know what he's like and B: Will have an interest in developing him. I mean, have David Villa as a mentor might be pretty helpful ;)

Completely agree with you mate, has every right to be unhappy. Lets hope with the rumoured upcoming arrival of Pep he will get his chance
Reading Pep Confidential at the minute and by the sound of it, Brandon will be a real favourite of his (if he does come)

Has he been any good? I find the lack of minutes worrying as it shows he wasn't at the level required.

On debut he was probably their best player, and scored a cracking goal, but Rotherham were well beaten by, I believe Ipswich, 5-2 I think. Since then the manager has changed formation and gone really defensive, which means a natural winger simply hasn't suited what he wants to do. That's the main reason why Barker has been on the bench. Now, you could argue that, in training, he hasn't shown the defensive qualities/work rate the manager wants, and that's why he hasn't been playing, but that would be pure speculation. The Rotherham fans have been crying out for him to get on the pitch, so devoid of any attacking ability or desire are they. It's clearly a change in tactics that's working wonders for Rotherham, what with them being in 23rd place with just 15 points from 20 games and looking like real relegation candidates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.