Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I'm wrong but didn't "the attitude problem" arise from someone on here simply asking does he have an attitude problem? i.e. there's no actual evidence whatsoever?

That's how i see it. He also looks sulky, i guess. Which is most likely what its all based on. His attitude for the EDS has always been great, working hard throughout etc.

Well it didnt work out but at least its a bit of First team football with grown men, it will stand to him mentally, hope he bounces back and gets another loan this season

Perhaps I'm wrong but didn't "the attitude problem" arise from someone on here simply asking does he have an attitude problem? i.e. there's no actual evidence whatsoever?
'Someone' did suggest he did have an attitude problem,i think i remember who......but obviously as i cant be sure they will not be named.

As has been stated though his return could be for one of a number of reasons,it isnt right or healthy to speculate.Lets just hope January brings a loan where his abilities will be tested,and hopefully, showcased.

'Someone' did suggest he did have an attitude problem,i think i remember who......but obviously as i cant be sure they will not be named.

As has been stated though his return could be for one of a number of reasons,it isnt right or healthy to speculate.Lets just hope January brings a loan where his abilities will be tested,and hopefully, showcased.
Yes mate, it was me. Unfortunately I can't say I'm too surprised that he's back early.

The Rotherham fans seem to suggest an attitude problem as well. Hard to know if it's actually the case, or whether people just assume that because he's got a face and posture that do look a bit miserable/sulky

Must of been living over here still and traveling over to Rotherham for training and matches, not a good sign that he kept on allegedly turning up late all the time. Maybe trying to get him to somewhere like Walsall with George Evans could be a good move for him, a bit more local and with a familiar face at the club to help him settle.

Yes mate, it was me. Unfortunately I can't say I'm too surprised that he's back early.
Cheers for that,i was 99% sure youd stated such,id still like to know exactly what you know/have heard.

I dont want to slate the kid without fact but i certainly find it strange that anyone with such an enviable talent,and potentially brilliant career ahead of them,would do anything to jeapordise that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.