Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holland worked well for Byrne but with English guys it is rare to see them moving abroad and it working out after starting in England. Also it got to be something the player wants to do homesickness plays a huge part in the moves for these players.

Of course the player has to want to go. However, his loan spells to English clubs have been very poor, and in Holland he will be playing against other teams who play a similar style. It could be that the passing football they play over there suits him better.

'Someone' did suggest he did have an attitude problem,i think i remember who......but obviously as i cant be sure they will not be named.

As has been stated though his return could be for one of a number of reasons,it isnt right or healthy to speculate.Lets just hope January brings a loan where his abilities will be tested,and hopefully, showcased.
Still thinks he's billy big bollocks but can't even turn up to play for PEP GAURDIOLA.

Gave up on the lad a long time ago. Wonder if he'll be making a show around town in a few years when he's wasted his career and is lingering in the lower leagues.

He has a few more weeks to save his career.

I think it's pretty obvious Pep knows he has potential, even gave him a mention after the game on who impressed him. I'm not getting too down oh him just yet, think people reading into his body language and expressions too much...
Did he not put enough effort in compared to others or did he tire more easily and needs to get his fitness up to others level?
Does he think he's better than he is or is it a poker face and he's really desperate to prove himself and play for the team he has supported and played for since a boy?

I will trust Peps judgement he's giving him encouragement and guidance from the looks of it, lets see if Pep thinks he's responding in the right way by the end of pre-season.

I know not all players are going to have workrate like James Milner (especially younger ones) but surely he must know that he'll never make it at this level if he doesn't put the effort in on the pitch. You'd hope he would have friends, family members and coaching staff at the club making him aware of this pretty much every day so when he did get a chance he made sure he busted a gut and left it all out on the pitch.

its so frustrating watching him. he has all the talent, but tbh looks like he can't be arsed at all. show a bit of passion, fight and maybe he could make it. this is the best chance he will have of making it, if he doesnt take it he's an idiot

I think he is just shy or fearful to really get stuck in and I thinks it'll either click into place or not. Needs a loan spell somewhere low profile. Youth football isn't the best place for him IMO because he can hide and shine as suits. Needs to be somewhere where he is relied on to shine every game.

Anyone who saw him play at all during 2014/15 knows what the kid has, glides past players with ease and a rocket shot with both feet. Will be a real asset to the squad if he can click this year

I think he is just shy or fearful to really get stuck in and I thinks it'll either click into place or not. Needs a loan spell somewhere low profile. Youth football isn't the best place for him IMO because he can hide and shine as suits. Needs to be somewhere where he is relied on to shine every game.
He's already been given that and he thought it was above him so the club has to send him back.

He's already been given that and he thought it was above him so the club has to send him back.
Maybe it just didn't fit at the time. Don't forget that he's a teenager... Maybe an introverted sulky one.....the worst kind :-)

Hoping for the best but I guess I'd be surprised at this point if he worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.