Brentford (H) - PL | Post Match Thread

Game was decent. City played some lovely football at times. Defending needs to improve. Game after the international break can also see some players struggle.

Brentford is a good football team and on another day they could have got a point. Always felt city could go up a gear if needed.

No words left for the Nordic god. I would like to see other players chip in with the goals tho. Haaland is phenomenal but I wouldn’t want us to be overly reliant on his goals.

The general football on show at city is amazing tho and we are all witnessing greatness. Drink it in blues…

Tough side, Brentford. Frank is a very capable manager, and one to watch.
Their composure passing from the back is as good as anyone I've seen apart from City.
They deserve respect for coming and playing an offensive game.
Stones and Walker were a bit ropey today. They need to up their games considerably. 2nd half was better from them but only because Brentfords energy/pressing levels dropped.
The difference when Gvardiol and Rodri came on was stark. Rico played well and should have stayed on for Walker. Maybe Pep is wanting to get Walker and Stones playing more minutes.
Shame that Walker shot fizzed over the bar, it would have been a cracker.
Haaland is hitting legendary status, now. His composure is the best I've ever seen. He is ice inside.
Tough game, not a great performance, but a win is a win.
Oh, and the scousers blinking is a right royal bonus, hehehe!!!
Let's hope Spurs fuck the Arse tomorrow as well.
And one more thing... Ederson was outstanding!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.